New England Guys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Are we still a "GO" for this ...???

Seeing that this is turning into a gathering/event type situation, I will move it to the Events/Gatherings section of the site ...

GPS address ...

280 Exeter Road

Epping, NH 03042

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

... Are we still a "GO" for this ...???

Seeing that this is turning into a gathering/event type situation, I will move it to the Events/Gatherings section of the site ...

GPS address ...

280 Exeter Road

Epping, NH 03042

I can't wait myself...................

Well, I kinda haven't seen you guys for a while I guess I'm gonna have to come out to play. The truck comes out from hibernation on the 4th, so you can expect me there. The trucks been sitting for 5 months, so i'm prob not gonna race. I think i'll get some good videos.......like burnouts and donuts (if there is a field nearby)

List of intested parties:

1) JF-03-SS (Jeff)

2) booth1 (Mike)

3) KJT13 (Keith & Emily)

4) nastyss (Donnie)

5) HDMLNIUM (Bill)

6) 1stimeSSguy (Chris)

7) stitches040 (Shuan)

8) waterboy (Eric)

9) rojo_143 (Justin)

10) josse (Mike) AKA coronabandit

List of intested parties:

1) JF-03-SS (Jeff)

2) booth1 (Mike)

3) KJT13 (Keith & Emily)

4) nastyss (Donnie)

5) HDMLNIUM (Bill)

6) 1stimeSSguy (Chris)

7) Stitches040 (Shuan)

8) Waterboy (Eric)

9) rojo_143 (Justin)

10) josse (Mike) AKA coronabandit

We are still a GO!!!!! Do we have a "Meeting Spot" or just get to the track and we meet up?

Do we know the cost???

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I might be out right now. There is a house move in Peabody that was scheduled for tomorrow but its supposed to be heavy rain all day so the move is pushed off till next weekend I believe. All utilities need to lower all overhead wires ahead of the house and then raise and reconnect after the house goes by. Seeing that telephone is the lowest on the poles, we are the first ones off each pole and the last one on the pole. Looks to be an easy 12-14 hr day. All OT though. If I work it, I will try to take some pics.

We are still a GO!!!!! Do we have a "Meeting Spot" or just get to the track and we meet up?

Do we know the cost???

Mass. guys can meet somewhere, but I am coming from the opposite direction so it will be best just to meet you guys there. Justin (rojo_143) if you want to meet up let me know. I will be leaving my house about 7:45am (only like 25mins away) Another local guy w/ a SSS may meet up w/ me to go. (non SSS member)

Last year it was $20.00 to race but I will call to find out prices to race and to just watch.

We understand Keith, O.T. is well worth it, but I will keep you on the list.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Jeff do you know how long the track will be open that day?? That will determine if i will meet up with you cuz in order to meet you at 7:45 i would have to leave my house at 6:20!! I will talk it over with my wife and let you know. How long does everyone plan on stayin?? got a baby so my time might be limited :(

Is everyone runnin??? what do you guys hope to run??

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Jeff do you know how long the track will be open that day??

Is everyone runnin??? what do you guys hope to run??

I believe 5:00pm. I will call them this week to get all info about Sunday, i.e cost, hours and anything anyone else would like to know.