New England Guys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it says only Chance of showers ... But I am not liking the possiblity or rain, after a 3 hr ride ...

Sorry ... But I'm on the fence right now for the journey ... We shall see ... I might wait for a day with better weather ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I gave her a bath and shined her all up today, put her on a small diet (hitch, spare tire and tailgate) she is ready to go. I will be there around 930-945 if it is raining i will sit outside the gate until cars are running to avoid what happened last time i was there.

I gave her a bath and shined her all up today, put her on a small diet (hitch, spare tire and tailgate) she is ready to go. I will be there around 930-945 if it is raining i will sit outside the gate until cars are running to avoid what happened last time i was there.

Sweet. Cleaned mine up a bit too. the interior is still trashed :banghead: She is getting a full detail at the end of the month (Birthday present from the Mrs.) Sending you a PM.

so thats why the weather is crappy you guys washed the truck. AHHHH when will you guys learn.. HAHAH well everyone have fun and post pics and times.. Hope to see everyone at the next meet. I hope there is a Cape Cod rally

Well if it rains (better not) atleast I made opening night and got 3 passes in, hehe.

i know its last minute, i forgot to post this last night. as soon as i was in, i am now out. i have a few things that i need to take care of around here that i put off. if i didn't have to work yesterday, it all would have got done then.

sorry guys!! hope you have a good time and get great times!! post up some pics!!