New England Guys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called the track to get some info. Sunday April 5th is "Test & Tune" so to race is $33.00. If you are just going to watch it is $10.00. Gates open at 8:00am with racing starting at 9:00am-5:00pm. I did not ask about beverage rules (pretty sure I know what they would say). I would say use your best judgement on that one. Just don't have it in site when driving in or at tech and put it into something else to drink out of. :cheers:

Anything else you want to know? Just ask. Hope the weather is good and we have a good day.

You and me both! They open Wed. night.......just might have to go then too.

jeff your lucky i wish i only lived 25 minutes away i would deffinatley go. but can't wait for sunday to come gunna spend all day saturday cleanin my truck up tryin to make it look as good as i can (sand scratches and chips from previous owner :mad: ).

anyone know of any gas stations around there with 93 octane other than at the track?? I can't find it up by where i live. I was told by a gas station owner that by the end of the year no one in maine will carry 93 octane.... man i am glad i am leaving this state in a month!!!!

Everyone still able to go???

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

anyone know of any gas stations around there with 93 octane other than at the track?? I can't find it up by where i live. I was told by a gas station owner that by the end of the year no one in maine will carry 93 octane.... man i am glad i am leaving this state in a month!!!!

Everyone still able to go???

Count me in, I'm gonna leave around 7:30-8a.m. so, i'll see you guys in the morning

Just wait till you get to NH to buy fuel ... Also, let your tank get down there in volume, less weight.

You could always go get some 104 Octane Boost ... I dropped a bottle in that when I had a full tank, and just ran it down till half tank for the Dragway.

certian sunoco stations were selling 100+ oct, im not sure if they still do but wouldnt hurt to have some

edit: ^^ confirmed heres a link to the locations that sell 100+

http://www.sunocoinc.com/site/Consumer/Rac...GT100Locations/

Edited by booth1 (see edit history)