New England Guys

Thanks for the info booth1 there is a station 15 minutes from the track so i think i will be making a stop for some 100 octane!!! or at least some 93. I am still not sure what time i plan on getting there or how long we will stay as it all depends on how our 5 month old daughter sleeps saturday night. I am hopin to meet jeff in the morning and driving from there but i am not for sure yet. Jeff i will let you know for sure on saturday.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we have a revised list? coming in on 4 days

1) JF-03-SS (Jeff)

2) booth1 (Mike)

3) nastyss (Donnie)

4) 1stimeSSguy (Chris)

5) stitches040 (Shuan) and waterboy (Eric)

6) rojo_143 (Justin)

7) josse (Mike) AKA coronabandit

8) KJT13 (Keith)

Maybe

9) Kurt

For you guys running factory SS wheels, you might want to leave your center caps at home. NED tech WILL make you take them off to verify that all lugnuts are there and they have to stay off to race. I don't even put mine on any more, lol.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

jeff i will be meeting you guys at the track. In order to meet you and drive from the bottom of maine we would have to get up around 530 to get our duaghter around and that is to early for her so we will just see everyone at the track aroung 900-930. See you guys at the track!!

jeff i will be meeting you guys at the track. In order to meet you and drive from the bottom of maine we would have to get up around 530 to get our duaghter around and that is to early for her so we will just see everyone at the track aroung 900-930. See you guys at the track!!

That works Justin.

48 hrs duudes

And counting.

I am in. No work for me. I didn't make the cut. They reduced the number working the house move from 10 to 6. oh well. I believe I will be making this trip solo too. And, seeing that my truck still has the snows, I won't be racing. I have to work tomorrow so no time to swap them out plus I need to get my summer rims looked at before I mount them. I think one (or two) might be bent. :mad: damn potholes... :banghead:

I am in. No work for me. I didn't make the cut. They reduced the number working the house move from 10 to 6. oh well. I believe I will be making this trip solo too. And, seeing that my truck still has the snows, I won't be racing. I have to work tomorrow so no time to swap them out plus I need to get my summer rims looked at before I mount them. I think one (or two) might be bent. :mad: damn potholes... :banghead:

:cool: Keith. Don't be scared to race w/ snows on, they are lighter, lol.

Intellicast ... 10 day outlook ... Epping NH

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.a...cation=USNH0069

Not liking that forecast.....AM showers, WTF?

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)