Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah motorcrossrobin. Maybe we could make our own bbq? All of us bring something since the other dudes from the other forums are doing there own bbq. We should get some meat, and drinks, sodas, and bbq stuff you know. Just let all of us know what to bring. Just my .02cents. Any ideas?

Hey robin iam sorry dude for missing your call, I was @ work. Its easier to text me actually. So feel free to do so, see what we get going on that bbq. Ohh but I was watching the news, it might rain later in the week! Later

are you srerious, damnit :banghead: , its gonna suck b#lls trying too have a bbq if it rains, man i hope your rwrong, cuz if it rains???

Oh yeah motorcrossrobin. Maybe we could make our own bbq? All of us bring something since the other dudes from the other forums are doing there own bbq. We should get some meat, and drinks, sodas, and bbq stuff you know. Just let all of us know what to bring. Just my .02cents. Any ideas?

what? arnt we all in this together? :confused::chevy:

It should not rain, I cant text. My text isnt free. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to meet me and vidal in the morning. As well as food ideas!

Socal SS meet FTW!

i think im gonna bring some plates{often the most over looked]and cups, maybe some soda too

Robin and Vidal, do you guys have a rough number of how many people will be there?

I just got my truck washed, waxed, and clayed. It's in the carport under a carcover until Saturday. I'll definitly be able to meet at Hunters rain or shine. Where in Orange County are you guys leaving from?

Chances are we will be leaving from newport beach. Umm Vidal what I can probably do is Roll down with some other members and then we can meet you past the meet. South wise. I will give you a call today Vidal.

All i can is, there is going to be a lot of people! I have counted like almost ten from this site alone haha! I am stoked to see all of you and your kick ass trucks!