Socal Meet "san Clemente"

Hey you trying to say something bout the way I installed your shit :wtf: ....I'm kidding, but count me out for this one, A long way to drive for whats now become my filthy work truck.

no not at all i started to notice they werent hitting as hard right before u did the install. i'll probably have the guy that made my box and did the original sub install to check them out along with the amps setup.

Pete i was actually about to hit u today and see if u were down to roll with us.

-Rob

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not at all i started to notice they werent hitting as hard right before u did the install. i'll probably have the guy that made my box and did the original sub install to check them out along with the amps setup.

Pete i was actually about to hit u today and see if u were down to roll with us.

-Rob

Ya it's a little long of a drive for me, But i just noticed you can see my head in the video in your sig. That makes me slightly famous right? You guys couldn't handle a celebrity at this meet.

Ya it's a little long of a drive for me, But i just noticed you can see my head in the video in your sig. That makes me slightly famous right? You guys couldn't handle a celebrity at this meet.

lol!!! yeah u were the co-star to my truck's first feature... hahahaha!!!

-Rob

So you are the one getting the blow to the noggin huh :jester::jester:

Ok guys, we all got the plan? Every thing you guys need you have? Questions? See you all in the morning?

well i got the plan and address' but do i need to bring somehting with me??? something to eat or some drinks???

-Rob

Yes please bring a ice chest with drinks and good, and possibly something for BBQ. trying to bring somone with a grill. One guy from gmfs is bringing one. But we need to get propane.

And on the way down guys if we need anything we can get it. There is going to be about 8 of us rolling down!! FTW!

Edited by motocrossrobin (see edit history)

Ok guys up date! We got a few people bringing grills I think. There is going to be one for sure a full size. As well as propane.

If you have any propane feel free to bring it with. Also bring ice chest drinks and food for the BBQ guys!