Socal Meet "san Clemente"

I started this meet with ryan ( the main guy) You guys are more than welcome. It's just robin invited people from dodge,cummins forums and also thumpertalk (dirt bike forum) that we did not want to show up. It's fine if u guys show up.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read in the GMFULLSIZE forums that MotocorossinRobin has been inviting all kinds of forums to this meet. I'm not even sure if WE as SS.com are even invited officially. I'm going to PM a few people over there as I am a member on GMFullsize also and get to the bottom of this. I'll let everyone know what I find out. Here is what I got from over there.

really? :fume:

all right know that all the comotion is out of the way, everything should be all set, i bought plates, napkins, chips and soda for the g2g.and i just cleaned my baby from the inside and out, even toke an extra step further and masked of the corners ith masking tape, trying to keep cr*p from sticking to my paint lol

Alright guys, SS is detailed inside and out, got my digital camera ready and she is staying in the garage until tomorrow at 8am cuz of this pinche rain. Can't wait to meet all you guys and see your trucks! BTW, how many of you are coming solo?? My gf can't make it so I am.

-Aaron

Damn I wish I could do that Aaron just leave it in the garage. Iam going to do mine 2nite. If I could atleast rinse her out a little. Two of my buddys are carpooling with me, one is a member on here but he just had his kid and can't roll with his truck. Oh and my camera is ready! Maybe we could get some rolling shots? BTW again a reminder, iam taking a chest full of drinks, beer, and some carne asada!

Damn I wish I could do that Aaron just leave it in the garage. Iam going to do mine 2nite. If I could atleast rinse her out a little. Two of my buddys are carpooling with me, one is a member on here but he just had his kid and can't roll with his truck. Oh and my camera is ready! Maybe we could get some rolling shots? BTW again a reminder, iam taking a chest full of drinks, beer, and some carne asada!

Yeah man, I carpool to work to save gas and miles so I left the SS at home. It's supposed to rain from 3pm-1am tonight and that's it! So we are cool for tomorrow. Yeah most def.! I'm gonna get some rolling shots of everybody and have the pics posted by Sun.!

Cool everyon1 So will see you alll in the morning at my place? I am going to bring soda, meat, and some other stuff. drinks and such.

Any last minute ideas?

Thnaks for coming everyone and cant wait to meet you all!

Last ideas: Bring some females!! :jester: