Airbrushing In My Spare Time

1 Fast SS

Hey awesome work...I airbrush too and that true fire is a lot of work! Not trying to knock any of your work but I think a lot of people think that blue BMW is your work. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that was done by Lavallee? Again, nice work and good luck to you, just trying to clear that up.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey awesome work...I airbrush too and that true fire is a lot of work! Not trying to knock any of your work but I think a lot of people think that blue BMW is your work. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that was done by Lavallee? Again, nice work and good luck to you, just trying to clear that up.

Yes, painting fire is not easy at all. It takes alot of pratice and training. That is Mike's, its just a pic that I put up to show to all of you. It's for a guys truck that I have to do when I get back. He wants me to paint the same thing for him, but in violet and silver. I wouldn't steal someone elses trademark, and wouldn't want anyone to do that to me either. I'm to honest of a person to something like that, and I hopfully everyone is reading it correctly. I can paint like that though, and will show it when I get done with it.

Terry

So is 125 since it's just the top part or is It the higher price? Very interested in

getting mine and my dads done for fathers day.

I should be able to do that. Right now, I've got about 20, but I'll slip you in. Give me a PM of what colors that you want, and the type of flame and I'll add you to the list. The top would always be the same price "for the flames", but if I had to do more detailed work, then it would depend on what it would be.

What I'll do, so that everyone knows and is interested, Before I leave Washington which will be around May 30th to come back to Vegas, I'll send out a post so that everyone can start their shipping. Now keep in mind, this is on my free time, so I will get them complete as soon as I can and in the order of which I've gotten responses and PM's. It shouldn't be more than 1 1/2 weeks to complete them I will make a list with schedules on it with everyones names, so you will know when to expect it back. I will also set up a paypal account or how ever you want to pay, and no payment will be do until I let you know its almost complete. Any questions please give me a PM.

Terry

Here's an update on mine. But I can't tell you all my secrets. :rolleyes:

Step # 1 Making sure they are spotless and extremely clean.

DSC02293.jpg

Step #2 Black base coat, and producing the flames

DSC02487.jpg

Step #3 Adding some color, I still have alot of detail & highlights to do, more colors and then clear. Few more days worth.

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

Nice work Terry.

BTW: you should charge more. Mike did mine in exchange for some dent work, but I know he charges ALOT more than that..

You should get paid for your talents...That is cool you are hooking the guys up on the site though..

Maybe when you are up here I can put you to work on an idea I have.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...