Dual 3" Exhaust

03_SS_22

you know what I'd do, haha, but any exhaust shop worth their salt should be able to fab a 3" system. Just make sure you can drop the intermediate pipes via flanges or slip joints for tranny access. But just go with a good x pipe and 2 3" muffs of your choice (I bet dual 3030 Aeroturbines would sound sick)... check out moregrips setup on pt.net. he's running a combination of 3 magnaflow muffs and dumped them straight out the back under the bumper on the pass side. Looks really good.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

you know what I'd do, haha, but any exhaust shop worth their salt should be able to fab a 3" system. Just make sure you can drop the intermediate pipes via flanges or slip joints for tranny access. But just go with a good x pipe and 2 3" muffs of your choice (I bet dual 3030 Aeroturbines would sound sick)... check out moregrips setup on pt.net. he's running a combination of 3 magnaflow muffs and dumped them straight out the back under the bumper on the pass side. Looks really good.

i just looked it up. sounds real good.

do you know anybody thats running them without cats?

running what the Aeroturbine or the Magnaflows? I ran a 4040XL Aeroturbine with no cats and it wa an increadable sound, but I am the drone police, haha. I can't stand any drone at all so I went to a Corsa setup. But others have reported very little drone in their opinion from the aeroturbine.

got any sound clips?? i'm interested in the turbine mufflers also, just don't know what they sound like with no cats.

Didn't get a sound clip, but my 4040XL was very deep and agressive sounding. Still had a touch of upper rpm rasp and a little more drone than I care for, but it sounded better than most anything I've heard before.