Street Scene Bumper inserts

Stylingconcepts.com lists the bumper pieces but says they only fit the Street Scene SS bumper cover and then they list a special note that says they don't fit the factory bumper. Do they mean the factory SS bumper or the standard Silverado bumper.

Anyone have the full Street Scene set(grille, bumper, and ducts) for their SS?

Thanks

it won't fit the factory ss bumper. if you look at the street scenes bumper. the cut out in the middle is more rounded on all 4 corners, where the ss factory bumper is pointed on the top corners and rounded on the lower corners.

Yo Rico I wanted the same grill and i was checking around here for the 5 pieces. The main grill is availble but the lower section is not availble yet. :eek:

I had a auto supply shop call street scene and they had a set of part numbers for there street scenes bumber cover and they had different part numbers for the factory SS GM bumper cover. They said these air intake and the bumper grill will not be availble till some time in May. I had the part numbers witten down and i am still looking for them .

I do like that type of grill. but i just purchased a Trenz 5 piece billet grill and installed today. $ 290.00 for all. I will post pictures this weekend. :cool:

yea it will fit with a little tweeking. You have to remove the factory mesh grill for it to fit; you can't bolt over the factory grill in the bumper like you can the grill. I think it looks better without the grill anyway; I will probably remove the factory mesh in the grill also when I get some spare time.

Archived