Will Resonators Help Quiet Clicking From Headers?

Les Hall

u just go to the dealer and tell them you want a 3 part induction service it takes a bout a hour and a half they hooke a machine to your throttle body and into your fuel line for the injector cleaner and it runs about 130 but its worth it

It's called MotorVac, and it's totally not necessary with only 30k on the clock. If you had 75k+ I would say you should have it done. Clean your MAF, and TB, and run a can of Seafoam through your fuel system...it will have almost the same effect and cost you alot less IMO.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

there gonna charge u. mine did the same thing. this will take 15 min all you have to do is take the intake tube off and clean the inside of the throttle body i used a toothbrush and sprayed it with throttlebody cleaner then sprayed carb cleaner on a rag and wiped it all clean but make sure you get the back of the flap and in behind it you can put the flap right open and get all behind it. its very easy to do. let me know if thats the problam mine came right out of it and runs 100 times better better throttle response gas mileage i recommend everyone to do this i had to do it twice

It's called MotorVac, and it's totally not necessary with only 30k on the clock. If you had 75k+ I would say you should have it done. Clean your MAF, and TB, and run a can of Seafoam through your fuel system...it will have almost the same effect and cost you alot less IMO.

Gonna get some Seafoam tonight,,,Thanks

I assume it was the PCM because my other one did not idle like sh$t.

I ran my stock pcm while Wheatley retuned my other for my new mods,,It seemed to do it then as well just not as noticable,,

there gonna charge u. mine did the same thing. this will take 15 min all you have to do is take the intake tube off and clean the inside of the throttle body i used a toothbrush and sprayed it with throttlebody cleaner then sprayed carb cleaner on a rag and wiped it all clean but make sure you get the back of the flap and in behind it you can put the flap right open and get all behind it. its very easy to do. let me know if thats the problam mine came right out of it and runs 100 times better better throttle response gas mileage i recommend everyone to do this i had to do it twice

I tried cleaning it best I could with with it still on the truck yesterday, I'm fixing to remove it to get the back side, I'll let you know if this helps, Thanks