New England Dragway Friday 4-16-04 ??

HDMLNIUM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evan,

Having second thoughts on spraying???

Well I am glad to see you are going with a new cam, they really wake these engines up. I am sure I will change out mine someday.

Ben,

No lift in my garage, my creeper gets a lot use. haha someday though... ;)

Zippy,

You will be getting a call sometime this week. As always thanks for your help.

You can e-mail me those pics if you want, that would be great.

Charlie,

It was good to talk with you on the phone today, Have fun on your upcoming trip.. :devil:

Bill-03-SD

Gesh its like i wasn't even there Bill :wtf: Well i guess since i JUST started doing some mods, my meek 15.51 @ 88 mph isn't up to your times, but i don't have the DEEP pockets you guys do, i just got truck let me recover from that lol :jester:

oh Bill email me when and where in NJ, i might make it there >with< company :D

it was a blast last nite even if i didnt get times i hoped for. our "quick" ride on hiway was, well quickkkk :crazy: the pizza was "ok" but i think what we SAW after would have been tastier :thumbs:

Thanks for the beer's guys :cheers: next time is my round don't order diet cokes! :nono: was great time all and all and hope more join us next time! Ya i might be slower but Damn truck looked goooood doin it :lol:

Evan was great to meet you, great times! cam over NOS? hell do both and REALLY spank Bill :jester:

Dave

04Denali-MA

Dave,

Nice to have you over here, I didn't mention you because, well I didn't think you were quick enough.. :devil: Just kidding. haha

I knew you didn't post here so I didn't bother to mention you since no one would know who you were. So while I am at it there was a couple of Bad A$$ 80's Monte Carlos running mid 9's... :chevy:

Mod money is nothing more than how far you are willing to go in debt.

So start spending some money and stop making excuses why you are still in the 15's.. :nono:

I am just playing with you, welcome to the site. ;)

Bill-03-SD

I gotta catch up to you guys at New England Dragway to get a baseline. I live about 45 minutes away, in Maine. I might need to get a few more miles on it though before, had it three weeks, got around 2K on it. I love going to the drags.

Bill, I think we need a rematch at the end of the month. Give us some time to add a few mods. I think I need to beef up my tranny a little bit before I spray. How did zippy's billett servo kit feel. I should have asked you for a ride around the block. The kids have a new ride they are running. A grand national. It should be fun for all. Tell me your schedual and how you do with the lightning. You should bring that one night that has to be a sick ride.

The hemi heard 14's and now is all excuses about showing up.

What is the address for the denali website?

Evan, a rematch at the end of the month sounds great. Lets say the 28th?? Last friday of the month works with my schedule.

I love the Servo's, they are a great mod and you will love them too.

Headed down to Jersey in two weeks to run the Lightning for the first time this year, I can't wait and I am even thinking about spraying a little with it. Something like a 75 to 100 shot should gain me about 4 tenths I hope. I want to take it slowly up to a 200 to 250 shot and I hope that will put me in the 9's. When you get down to those time it takes a lot more than 10 h.p. to equal a tenth. :smash:

I will be runing the Lightning at our track after the New Jersey race, so you will see it go soon. :devil:

Good luck with your mods over the next fer weeks. I will have a new tune at the very least and if I make the time I will get the nitrous system on and have a little back up if I need it.. :cheers:

We can do Hampton and Ten's again after if you want..... :devil::cheers:

Bill-03-SD

I think I need the servos at least before I hit the spray.. I am gonna settle on a 75hp. I am rethinking the spray I might hook up an extra tank and go for the wet shot. if your in the mood to install some servos shoot me an e-mail. That is above my level.

Bill I live in Kennebunk, bought mine from Frank Galos in Saco.

I was a Black SS at the 99s Resteraunt in Bidderford last night all the way across the parking lot. He had university plates that had SS on them. So I parked next to him, well two empty spaces away. :thumbs:

Archived