Your Personal Little Mods!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I love my garmin also it has gotten me out of some tight places but question is where do u put it and do u have the wire hidden...... I have mine on the lower left side of the window and have the wire tuning though the dash with the ac hock up hanging down

I custom mounted mine in the dash. I used the little cubby hole right below my center A/C vent. I don't have a SS so it was just a pointless spot in my dash. Then I bought an extra plug from VatoZone and wired that so that it will only have power when my key is on. (since I dont have acess to the on off button) . Thats all behing the dash as well so the dash is clean.

I custom mounted mine in the dash. I used the little cubby hole right below my center A/C vent. I don't have a SS so it was just a pointless spot in my dash. Then I bought an extra plug from VatoZone and wired that so that it will only have power when my key is on. (since I dont have acess to the on off button) . Thats all behing the dash as well so the dash is clean.

Here is a pic.

Hotmail - [email protected] - Windows Live.pdf