Things You Hate And Dont Understand

catdaddy300

this is for all the stupid stuff i dont really care for like my grocery getter(bed extender)post-14949-1238346450_thumb.jpg and my over head light pocket( that doesnt have enough room for sunglasses and even pens fall out of)post-14949-1238346614_thumb.jpg the left side dash pocket (what has even been invented in history that wont fall out of this pocket)post-14949-1238346945_thumb.jpg the SS badge dash insert( i love my SS and all but i killed to get the pocket that goes there and i love it)post-14949-1238347135_thumb.jpg

catdaddy i hear your pain with all of those useless pockets!! one question though where did you move your passenger airbag controls to? and is that a vangaurd military insgina in your overhead?? what branch you in?

put a small piece of tool box padding in there.. your stuff won't go anywhere.

The small pocket on the left, my wallet squeezes in there perfect, cubby on top i've got some cds up there...

cubby down by the cup holders is where my sunglasses live

how about column shift on a SSS? My friend has a f150 with a nice floor shift :dunno:

I prefer column shifter, especially on a truck. Center console shifter is lame in my opinion.

My sunglasses fit perfectly fine in the overhead storage thing and have never once fallen out of it.

My sunglasses fit perfectly fine in the overhead storage thing and have never once fallen out of it.

Same, mine fit great and dont slide around. What kind of sunglasses dont fit in the cubby hole?? Are you wearing Blublockers?

Edited by bikeman311 (see edit history)

I wouldn't mind a center console mounted shifter, though it is not a deal breaker. I no longer have the overhead console, though I kept my clip on sun glasses up there, never had a problem. Never found a use for the other cubby hole where the 4wd controls should be, never really put forth any thought into it.

i am a navy corpsman and yeah you can put glasses in the one without the garage door opener buttons but with them not so much another thing i hate is people with ugly ass exhaust tips on there truck( big fan of dumped exhaust) i might be letting that bed extender go one day but i dont know right now

Edited by catdaddy300 (see edit history)