Washington State Xxx Rootbeer Drive In Meet Ii

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going, everyone is meeting up at the 512 MCDonalds Parknride in Tacoma. at 11:00.

Clay

thanks for the call Clay. see you there

Man.... it took me like 45 minutes to sift through all this post whoring. :jester:

I'm in for the 17th root beer run. I'm gonna start starving myself now so I'll be hungry enough to mow that burger that whooped my ass last year. Sorry I messed formation Justin. I was beating my face though!

So i requested the 17th off so i should be going... also ordered some led tails, 3rd brake light and halo projectors we will see if they get here before the 17th and be able to get the tails and brake light blacked out. also going to try and get the emblem and vent inserts painted black. id like to get it lowered too any one know good place to do it? im thinking a 2/2 maybe lower but i will eventually have 22's. i had some pictures to upload and when i put my card in the computer they all got deleted so ill have to try again when the weather gets better again. so where and when are we meeting up to drive to xxx?

So i requested the 17th off so i should be going... also ordered some led tails, 3rd brake light and halo projectors we will see if they get here before the 17th and be able to get the tails and brake light blacked out. also going to try and get the emblem and vent inserts painted black. id like to get it lowered too any one know good place to do it? im thinking a 2/2 maybe lower but i will eventually have 22's. i had some pictures to upload and when i put my card in the computer they all got deleted so ill have to try again when the weather gets better again. so where and when are we meeting up to drive to xxx?

give me a shout and we can do it at my house.

hey guy my mom is flying up from tennessee i have to take her to the airport around 11 so ill meet yall there save me a spot.

Doesnt look like im going to make it either my work didnt get my route covered for sunday so thus i have to work. :mad::M16:

but on a brighter side i get my tails and 3rd brake light today and headlights tomorrow :cheers:

are there any other meets going on we all could plan for?

Edited by murderdss (see edit history)

Doesnt look like im going to make it either my work didnt get my route covered for sunday so thus i have to work. :mad::M16:

but on a brighter side i get my tails and 3rd brake light today and headlights tomorrow :cheers:

are there any other meets going on we all could plan for?

serious , need to put another meet together... maybe something a lil closer to idaho..... :fingersx: