First Car

funceca88

ok so we have had all this different topics [ favorite color and such] now i think we need to remember what our first car :cool: was and how much trouble we got in, or not :rolleyes: .

my first cr was a 87 nissan sentra, 2 door, what a hunk of cr%p, the moment i remember the most and willl never forget was when i was on my way to school, the gas gauge said quarter full, so ok ill fill when i get out of school, big mistake :nono: .

im on the freeway right in the middle of the morning comute and puff, the car stops going, good thing i was going a little bit faster then everyone :P and managed to coast it to the side of the freeway, the worst possible spot, the only way to exit would be to climb up this little hill :( , thats no problem exept that it raind the day before :cry: .

so i had to whait there for like almost too ours before the tow truck could rescue me :seeya::sigh: .

i still have it, now i know that i have too look at the number of miles i run :banghead: , not at the gas gauge, in order for me to know when to fill up. lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First car well it was an 86 ford bronco. Need brakes and body work. My pops bought it for me And we worked on it till it was ready to drive. I drove hat for a while and then we traded trucks. I got his 88 GMC that he bought brand new in 88 he traded in the bronco for an S-10. Drove that for a while 2 trans 2 rear ends tires and a tired motor. Drove that truck till I found the SS. But when I graduated in 00 I bought my 70 chevelle as a father son project. And now 9 years later a running car that was has been sitting for 3 years :tear:

Wow...the first car that I actually owned, cherished. and kept for more than a few months was a '76 Nova with a 400 in it. Loved that car! It met the dolly legs of an 18 wheeler going about 110. That was not a good day!

First car period was a '66 Barracuda with a 225 in it! It looked like a space shuttle and drove like one too!

First car I bought myself and turned a profit on was a '67 cougar with a 289. Loved that car, it was fun!

97 grand prix, worked a year washing dishes when i was 15 and saved up $3500, which made the old man proud (none of his other kids could keep a job more than a week) so he matched me and i bought the car cash... a little while later it had magnaflow exh headers back with a high flow cat VROOOM and a home made cai, along with tinted windows a pair of 12" subs head unit and other little things

only real trouble i got in was a ticket i earned lol 25mph over, passing in the breakdown lane, and nearly clipping the front of the cruiser... all because the girlie in the passenger seat said we could screw when we got to her house lol

post-16029-1238631198_thumb.jpg

mine was a 94 ford ranger P.O.S. within the first week of owning it had the pitman arm seal go out then three days later the rear axel seals went out after that I drove the wheels off of it for 2 1/2 years until i joined the navy. Then i bought my first chevy (a 2000 rcsb S-10) been hooked ever since. Will never own another furd EVER!!

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

72 Firebird,350,had 160 on speedo and i saw it hit 140 and had to lock brakes ..flat spotted both front tires...had 5 spoke Pontiac wheels,H.D. truck shocks and L 60's rear ..G 60's front and handled like a Vette!! This was 1977...

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)