Almost Wanted To Get Pulled Over

funceca88

so im on the freeway on the way too meet a friend, when under an over pass i see this this car, with highway patrol on the back, at first i dint recognise it as a crown vic, thats vecause it wasnt, it was a dodge charger, and i gotta say, it looks sick ass hell, wonder whats under the hood?

t06chargerpd.jpgpol8.jpg

wonder how SSS would look like? hu.........

2287305903_70d613ca3c_m.jpg

i saw one that was and SRT8 undercover. It was black with black wheels with limo tint all the way around (totally illegal in Oregon). The lights were totally hidden in the aftermarket grill, and there was a small light bar in the back window, and it did not have any extra antennas or anything. The only way i knew it was a cop is because it had someone pulled over, dont know if it was a sheriff or a stater or what. Needless to say i started slowing down anytime i saw a charger especially in that county

my cousin is a sherriff back home and he has a silver one with no lights on top, ghost decals and his is a hemi with a procharger on it.

williamson county is big and he patrols the east side where all the highways are.......kinda needed.