Zippy 5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. the MI guys are going to still throw it, Track day and maybe a little hang time. I want Zippy to be able to make it so we are still looking at it being @ US131 (plus its a really nice track) BUT we have talked about it being @ milan.

Let me know too. If we are going to have one at Milan, could I suggest maybe we try to move it to Norwalk? Its probably not the greatest idea, but Norwlak is probably the nicest track in the midwest. I was not too impressed with Milan, but other than Lapeer (if its still even open), its all we have.

And as long as I'm in Michigan, I would be happy to help out as well. Let me know.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to give you a call and chat for a few anyway. I can try to get details as you go along and try to make it out there. I'm getting pretty good at being on a plane. Going out to Michigan again tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the sad part of moving so far away.....

Hopefully Zippy and I (or just Zippy) can make it this year.

I just got a new job at a travel company here in Vegas and I

(along with my friends and family :wink: )

get the best deal possible on traveling

so maybe we'll be able to just fly in for the day :cheers:

I hope we can get you guys in, my truck would really like it :)

I know Zippy is spoiled work'n on vettes all day :)

I really want to tune your truck in person with a wideband. Your setup has the ability to make some big power. We did a G8 GT (6.0L) with the same heads and same cam at work and at 2300ft altitude we made 400RWHP on 91 octane through a 6L80E. If I don't think I can make it I'll try to get you another pcm with some updates. :driving::P

I really want to tune your truck in person with a wideband. Your setup has the ability to make some big power. We did a G8 GT (6.0L) with the same heads and same cam at work and at 2300ft altitude we made 400RWHP on 91 octane through a 6L80E. If I don't think I can make it I'll try to get you another pcm with some updates. :driving::P

Hope you can make it zippy. I could use a tune to make this truck more driveable with the missfire code and it not allowing lock up. Turns out the rear 02's are still on as well.

I got a number, thats real close to my goal...been meaning to call and talk about it, I made the 13 sec club but not as deep as I wanted to be :jester:

I got a number, thats real close to my goal...been meaning to call and talk about it, I made the 13 sec club but not as deep as I wanted to be :jester:

you holding back on us Joe????? what did you run, huh, huh, huh. I'm dieing to know what that set up can bring