Fast And Furious

brobradh77

with out revealing too much the story seems to take place between FF2 and Tokyo drift..so the more i think about it I am beginning to think there wont b e a sequel because Tokyo drift could be the sequel to this??? If you see the movie maybe you will understand what I am getting at.

Yeah, this one is supposed to be an "Interquil" and is supposed to tie in how everyone is related in Tokyo Drift.

below is a spoliler so if you havent seen it or dont want to read it dont highlight it

i agree brad it took place between the these two because of when han mentioned he heard tokyo had some things going on

however i hope they make another one. i enjoyed this one , although some unbeleivable parts yet still enjoyable. decent plot for sure and dam i love mia, her and megan fox for a day oh yeah!!!!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

with out revealing too much the story seems to take place between FF2 and Tokyo drift..so the more i think about it I am beginning to think there wont b e a sequel because Tokyo drift could be the sequel to this??? If you see the movie maybe you will understand what I am getting at.

The director was quoted as saying that the BEGINNING scene (truck scene) was sort of a prequel to tokyo drift, which explains one character's appearance. And I liked it. The soundtrack was pretty weak, more of that japanese rap stuff. But certain people just can't stay out of trouble. And, I thought Tyrese was supposed to have a cameo, too???

SPOILER ALERT!!! Turn away now if you don't want to hear it!!! It's not a major thing, but I don't want any whining.

At least the charger wreck was CGI and hopefully no more real chargers were severely harmed... but the Chevelle wheelies were REAL, except with about an extra thousand pounds added to a bracket in the rear. Finally, they seem to be doing some car scenes right. And yes, the silver chevelle is the red one from the first movie. that gets explained in the movie.

Saw it and i agree with brad about the interlinking of movies. More muscle cars and less shopping cart cars in this one. Overall good movie. Except for the redneck...why do they always do that :uhoh:

I have seen them all and even though they are def unrealistic and just plan stupid at points, I still like them all. I am a car guy so a car guy movie gets my blood pumping. This one was good just like the rest. Not what I thought it was going to be, but it was good. Had a decent plot as well which is saying something. It does fill in some of the gaps between the others, which I liked. I also like the idea of bring back some original people, and I liked that there is room to go on to another one. Nice selection of cars (for the most part) as well.

Rob

Saw it and i agree with brad about the interlinking of movies. More muscle cars and less shopping cart cars in this one. Overall good movie. Except for the redneck...why do they always do that :uhoh:

LOL..I agree he was kind of a douche

i saw the midnight showing and i was satisfied with it overall. fyi - Mia (aka jordana brewster) looked way hotter in this movie then the first. :drool:

Agreed! I got to work on the movie in the car warehouse....Here is me trying to be cool pulling out of the garageSKYLINE1.jpg

Saw it tonight!! Thought it was prolly the best of the of F&F movies. Still some cheesy parts. Such as towards the end....(IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT DO NOT READ FURTHER)...during the tunnel seen and then when dom pulls the wheelie to dodge the bullets...Ha but hey its hollywood..

We saw it in Denton (PimpSS and I). The movie had a few good points IMO, more than bad, was entertaining. Plenty of girls :thumbs: story was actually pretty good :glare: Lots of 'cop drama'. Casting the original actors was strongest point of movie. :cool: A few very memorable scenes. A good job making several of the cars into real characters in the story (my faves Charger, F-Bomb, Torino). Some really great driving at points. :cheers: Most of the CGI effects were very overblown, overdone :rolleyes: They needed more sexy cars to balance the huge amount of cop drama in the film IMO, I felt it was really out of balance that way. But good watching. Favorite scene for me was "This isn't kindergarten..." :lol:

Mr. P. :)

Well I saw on the news this AM that this newest "F&F" broke an opening weekend record at the box office!! It was the biggest money earning car movie for the month of April. :cool:

I went and saw the "Haunting in Conn" this weekend, when our movie got out I could tell one that of the "F&F" movies had also ended. There was WAY TOO MUCH of the bolt-on ricer wings & 4-cylinder MEGA muffler noise for me. I had to open up my 6.0L pipes and lay a little rubber to let the little boys know what real horespower sounded like!!! :thumbs: My wife just gave me a look, smiled, & then laughed the little plastic cars. We never could get one to follow me out to a local drag so we just went home. I did give one guy in a blue Cobalt SS the thumbs up... :chevy:

I recommend the "Haunting in Conn.", my wife drug me out to it with some friends & the 2 girls watched maybe 1/2 the movie- They were so SCARED!! :D I can't wait to see the Wolverine movie either.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Yeah I saw it too. Went to the AMC Universal Studios Hollywood. The red SS Chevelle from the movie is parked in front of the theater. Prety cool to antisipate a movie, show up and see the one of the actual vehicles used in it out front of the theater. Overall I liked it....