Amazing Sss Pic

palletyard

lol amazinly not!!!! we wen't to great america today. got there and started walking towards the entrance and stumbled on this... it was my j.o.t.d. :crackup: and the headlights were painted black on the outside. not even masked. and had no clear :yellow_loser: . the wipers are hot imo...lol :puke:

4-4-09.jpg

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)

i saw a guy on the freeway with the ss badges upside down!!! i'm with you wtf are people thinking!

i saw a black Z71 "55" the other day. yup. the badges were upside down and the Z71 decals were on the bed sides.... :wtf: Then there was the Caterpillar Equipment yellow sportside with black rally stripes and custom "SS"s I saw yesterday. or the forest green Avalanche with giant stainless "SS" badges.

Neither top the F250 "SS" I saw over the summer. :nonod:

i saw a black Z71 "55" the other day. yup. the badges were upside down and the Z71 decals were on the bed sides.... :wtf: Then there was the Caterpillar Equipment yellow sportside with black rally stripes and custom "SS"s I saw yesterday. or the forest green Avalanche with giant stainless "SS" badges.

I got a better one for yeah try a jeep cherokee with big rims and SS on the door. I was like WTF

There's a black Z71 "55" running around my neck of the woods also :puke: everytime I see it just makes me laugh...Im sure they dont have a clue. Then again their probably laughing at me cause their thinking my badges are upside down :laugh: