Another Craigslist Score

i would of copyed and pasted the link but i flagged it.. :smash: so nobody would see it.. anyways was a post. and it said silverado ss rim.. i clicked it and it said all 4 oem rims with over half thread on tires for $325. i called him at 6am i woke him up and i said i wanted the rims. he lives only 7 min from me i show up and look at them real good and we went on our ways. no curb rash, no cracks, nothing at all besides road grime in the inner rim since 2004. i't was from a 2004 sss red. he bought some 24's hella cheap so he returned the favor to some one else.. thank you joey angeles from madera california... :thumbs:

4-4-09068.jpg

4-4-09075.jpg

4-4-09076.jpg

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)

i would of copyed and pasted the link but i flagged it.. :smash: so nobody would see it.. anyways was a post. and it said silverado ss rim.. i clicked it and it said all 4 oem rims with over half thread on tires for $325. i called him at 6am i woke him up and i said i wanted the rims. he lives only 7 min from me i show up and look at them real good and we went on our ways. no curb rash, no cracks, nothing at all besides road grime in the inner rim since 2004. i't was from a 2004 sss red. he bought some 24's hella cheap so he returned the favor to some one else.. thank you joey angeles from madera california... :thumbs:

4-4-09068.jpg

Good score

and before somebody asks... but your tahoe is 5 lug.... i know i know i found a guy in clovis california 40 min from me and he does filling and drilling rims to oem specs for a living. he does alot of rim shops when people like a certain kind of rim and don't make them to there bolt pattern the rim shops call him...

damn thats a great find, congrats man. but i think ur Tahoe looks sicvk with Rocs on it now but those should look great on there too...

-Rob

that is the same thing that i was thinking, are you going to sell the other ones?? or are you keeping both??

that is the same thing that i was thinking, are you going to sell the other ones?? or are you keeping both??

yes they are for sale and the first 800 i see they are on there way plus ss/shipping and if anybody wants to pick them up local i am going to charge processing fees... :jester: