Woke Up To This Yesterday

diggerdan11

So i left my condo yesterday to find this done to my truck, :mad: Im so angry. Its about $1600 in damage No other cars in the parking lot had any damage, but the night before there was a pos truck with a metal bumper was parked in the same area, and the next morning it was not there. So i came home from work today and that same pos truck was parked there and there is black plastic on his bumper :mad:. So obviously it was that truck, so i called the cops and told them, so hopefully they can do something about it. My girlfriend took some pictures of the other truck so hopefully that will work enuf as evidence. Here are some pics

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

damnit man that sucks...I hope you get it fixed and that chicken sh&t pays for it.

:withstupid: , agree, f&cking chicken sh*t mtf like that piss me off, if you think what you have is bad, when i went to the grocery store one time in my other trruck, some sob backd in to my rear left corner, totally took a chunknk out of my side, what pissed me of even more is that nobody saw anything, and to make things even worse there cameras are dummis!, i never go to that store anymore and i cant whait till i find the person with my tail light hanging out :mad::mad:

That sucks man, hopefully everythiong works out and make that MTF PAY!!! On the other hand, good excuse to get a role pan :cheers:

Something similair happened to me a couple yrs ago although the lady left a note on my windshield with her name and number :cool: There are still some decent people in the world :cheers:

Thanks guys. Yeah i hope it all works out, hopefully this low life has insurance or i have to pay my deductible. Hopefully the cops will do something about it. Im a little angry though i was going to put my truck in a car show next week ,but thats not going to happen now