Tahoe Was Running Way To Slow...

The Radix only came with a 3.4" pulley, so the Tahoe was only seeing about 6psi. uhoh.gif Definite power but still wasn't what I was lookin for, so we went ahead and threw a 2.9" pulley on there. :cool:

She is now seeing ~10psi and WOW she can scoot! Any blip of the throttle and you can hear the whining from under the hood. Will be very interesting once we take the grocery getter to the track! :cheers:

awesome..post up vid of that thing whining :thumbs:

Will do, it was raining here today, so we will see how she is doing tomorrow (couldn't quite hold it down today). :uhoh:

nice 10PSI :cheers: I can b et your trans is hating you right now :jester:

I am actually quite surprised how the 60e and the G80 handle the extra power. She takes the 4-2 shift like a champ, but I don't expect that to last long! :(

Will do, it was raining here today, so we will see how she is doing tomorrow (couldn't quite hold it down today). :uhoh:

I am actually quite surprised how the 60e and the G80 handle the extra power. She takes the 4-2 shift like a champ, but I don't expect that to last long! :(

well hope your trans last you a while so you can enjoy your quick grocery getter :D Tell Justin, Art said whats up :cheers:

well hope your trans last you a while so you can enjoy your quick grocery getter :D Tell Justin, Art said whats up :cheers:

I think Justin is hoping it lasts until we can get it built up for convenience sake. His 6.0L will be going in the Tahoe soon.... :cheers:

I think Justin is hoping it lasts until we can get it built up for convenience sake. His 6.0L will be going in the Tahoe soon.... :cheers:

Sweet ! I already told Justin when he moves back to Cali...I have him covered for all work needed on his/hers performance needs parts and labor :cheers: