Paint Problems

There's small scratches all over my truck that looks like spider webs, solution to make the paint look brand new?

Also there is white paint that I guess I ran over one day and there is a little in my wheel well and on my paint, how can I easily remove that? I'll upload a picture if you want.

There's small scratches all over my truck that looks like spider webs, solution to make the paint look brand new?

Also there is white paint that I guess I ran over one day and there is a little in my wheel well and on my paint, how can I easily remove that? I'll upload a picture if you want.

Hey Diggs, use the Mother's Clayt Kit to remove the paint in the wheelwells. As far the swirlmarks man, I have the same ?. Seems impossible to find a product to remove em. Only answer I have is: Dylan06SS, look him up he might be able to help you....

1. Spray Instant Detailer over surface where excess paint is, wipe clean with polishing cloth

2. Spray a good amount more on same area

3. Take clay bar and just rub the excess paint away

4. Apply the cleaner wax to area, let dry and wipe away with polishing cloth

little tip, use this system on my wheels all the time, keeps em looking bran new!!

post-9089-1239552320_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

The only way you are going to get the spider webbing out is to use a DA polisher. That with a nice fine scratch remover and then wax you should be able to get the truck back to showroom condition. Check out this vid.

If you want to do it right, you will have to look other than the Wal-Mart shelf. I use Menzerna and Tropi-Care products. Steve @ Tropi-Cares products are awesome and are fool proof. I use the Porter Cable 7424, Orange Lakwood pad with Menzerna Super Intensive Polish, White Lakewood pad with Tropi-Care T-3 Swirl Cutter, and Blue Lakewood pad with Tropi-Care T-9 Sunburst Sealant. All of this can be had on his website. Then I finish with Meguires NXT wax. I start the process with Meguires Clay Bar also. Its a weekend project, but man is it worth it. www.tropi-care.com. PM me if you have any questions....

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)