Tvs 2300 Powered Lsx 427 Suburban

here are a few photos of the New TVS2300 that was ordered out of Magnuson's New Performance Parts Catalog.

Stuffed underneath it is a GMPP LSX Block punched out to 427 ci.

This is considered a "Hot Rod kit",But working with Joe @ left coast, And Brian and David from Magnuson we were able to muster up alot of the parts found from other exsisting kits.

The Ultimate goal is 1000hp, So stay tuned Cuz I am goin for it!

CIMG1985.jpg

CIMG1986.jpg

CIMG1987.jpg

CIMG1988.jpg

CIMG1989.jpg

CIMG1990.jpg

thanks again go out to Joe over @ leftcoast,Brian and David @ Magnuson, and

wkdvr for the gates lazer belt alignment tool. Saved my a$$!

mailed it on loan no questions asked!

thx,

Guy's!

Looks great, can't wait to hear the results. Is your X-Link bolted to the front of the blower? Been wondering where I was going to mount mine. Oh, have you seen any problems running the truck style TB? I've heard that the spring is weak and flutters under boost.

Looks great, can't wait to hear the results. Is your X-Link bolted to the front of the blower? Been wondering where I was going to mount mine. Oh, have you seen any problems running the truck style TB? I've heard that the spring is weak and flutters under boost.

Yep! Three letters.... LS9 :cool:

Nice!!

thanks

That purdy Ray :wub:

Almost as purdy as those foose wheels!.

hey

nice build looks awesome. Did you make the intake tube yourself? or did it come with your kit?

thanks

adam,

Thx. I made the intake tube from the gmpp CAI system.

im curious to see the results? are you wanting 1k rwhp or do you only want crank hp?

@ the Fly would be respectable, Figuring E-85 to get me there, Wish me luck.

its a beautiful thing, cant wait to see how it works out. Those TVS's sound so sweet

Me too.

Nice!!! Perfect motor / blower combo for the big Sub.

That was the original plan back in 07, Thx.

Gawd Dayum :thumbs: :thumbs: So you've decided to run a MAF?

Mr. P. :)

Maf May be maxed out now,may need to go 2-Bar SD. Cross your fingers.

I've been dreaming about the motor in your truck ever since I saw it last year at union grove. Didn't even cross my mind that it was even possible to make it better. Look's awesome Ray :cheers::D

Thanks, My wallet is done!

I am speechless! That is an awsome piece of work! I would really like to see it in person.

A couple questions if you got time. What alternator are you running? It looks like you have the stock charging wire. With my lowely MP112 extra fuel pump, water pump, electric fans, and modest stereo. I have had to upgrade my charge wire and the power still fluctuates more than I would like it too.

I imagine you have some sort of upgraded fuel system, (details on that would be nice :D ) So I was curious as to how you were getting by on power, if you had an upgraded ALT. or something?

I also think that sweet setup need the Dave Freeman surge tank upgrade, everything else is sweet :D

Edited by DAVECS2 (see edit history)

E85 good fuel and smells good. exhaust will smell like rum and takes alot of injector

Lucky me this is already a flex fueled vehicle from the factory,just going to expand upon it. 85-90 pounders should do it?

thinking of adding an additional factory flex fuel basket,hard lines and external regulator for additional fuel requirements

I am speechless! That is an awsome piece of work! I would really like to see it in person.

A couple questions if you got time. What alternator are you running? It looks like you have the stock charging wire. With my lowely MP112 extra fuel pump, water pump, electric fans, and modest stereo. I have had to upgrade my charge wire and the power still fluctuates more than I would like it too.

I imagine you have some sort of upgraded fuel system, (details on that would be nice :D ) So I was curious as to how you were getting by on power, if you had an upgraded ALT. or something?

I also think that sweet setup need the Dave Freeman surge tank upgrade, everything else is sweet :D

thx! its a powermaster 200 amp. And yep its still the stock charge wire (fitment only),working on an alternative,possibly a 6-8 guage charge wire.(I think the desiels have a bigger charge wire.