Tvs 2300 Powered Lsx 427 Suburban

Lucky me this is already a flex fueled vehicle from the factory,just going to expand upon it. 85-90 pounders should do it?

thinking of adding an additional factory flex fuel basket,hard lines and external regulator for additional fuel requirements

thx! its a powermaster 200 amp. And yep its still the stock charge wire (fitment only),working on an alternative,possibly a 6-8 guage charge wire.(I think the desiels have a bigger charge wire.

not enough injector!!! 90pounders are good for gas alone at that power level. 1k crank is 800rwhp. E85 needs more fuel and more pump. I been eyeing up what i need for my new setup and ill need another F20000 walboro [100 psi walboro] or a external race fuel pump and probably 160lb injectors. souly on E85 needs fuel!!

i played around with a 40% mix of E85 on my setup now and easily maxed my injectors with using mix. if you want to use E85 youll be using probably 120s for that power level. one thing i found out with E85 is its forgiving sinec it dont denotate as easily

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

hey supersub

i got a question if you dont mind. How did you get the supercharger to mount to the heads? my TVS2300 came in and i went to put it on but it hits the valley cover bolts? is there some sort of modification you had to do to make it work?

hey supersub

i got a question if you dont mind. How did you get the supercharger to mount to the heads? my TVS2300 came in and i went to put it on but it hits the valley cover bolts? is there some sort of modification you had to do to make it work?

You Need to get the lower valley plate from the 5.3 SSR maggie kit. That one has provisions for the knock sensors.

Done and running!

SDC11898.jpg

SDC11899.jpg

SDC11900.jpg

Ran it thru the local wash hut, put @ 30 miles on it, No boost yet! heat cycling the rear end, Exhaust is off the hook too loud!

the TVS is UP in your face as soon as the hood pops up, And would be none the wiser driving down the road. I LOVE IT!