My New C6

Hankg42

As some of you know, I've had my house in Long Island for sale for almost 2 years, and I had a plan with what to do with some of the proceeds. The closing was scheduled for 4/8, but was postponed. Shouldn't be long now, though. Anyway, we went down to Atlantic City, and got a very good deal on this beauty on 4/4. We had some vacation scheduled starting on 4/5, so the pics were taken today. Thanks to Mark (RockHead) for driving my truck back home for me from the dealer. No, I wouldn't let him drive this... :) 2009 C6 Coupe, Cyber Gray Metallic, 6-speed manual, Z-51 package, dual mode exhaust, 2 tone interior, and a couple of other goodies!

post-9798-1239550347_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1239550365_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1239550377_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1239550395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats :cheers:

Nice 'Vette Hank.

Is that Cyber Gray Metallic? Love that color :thumbs:

So...are you going to be another old guy cruisin' for young chicks in his 'Vette? :jester:

Thanks for all of the compliments.

It is Cyber Gray Metallic. And I've given up cruisin' for chicks. I'll wait for them to come to me now! :P

Aruba was great, thanks Mark. I actually couldn't wait to get up this morning and open up the garage! :chevy: