Pa, Nj, Ny, Ct, De Meet! April 25th!

lol Why not? The show isn't in Paterson, it's in WEST Paterson - there's a difference.

You came late, Niko. :uhoh:

There is no good section of paterson ones just not as bad as the other...

Thank god I came late I think if I came on time I would of killed myself

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no good section of paterson ones just not as bad as the other...

Thank god I came late I think if I came on time I would of killed myself

West Paterson isn't as bad as you portray it to be. And why would you have killed yourself, Niko?

Wow..you guys are serious?! Man, call me a geezer, but I'm all about the camraderie for car lovers, little suprised over the bashing of the show.

Just to clear a couple of things for you...the meet is in West Paterson, actually known as Woodland Park as voted in the last election...small borough, roughly 9000 people. I guess I understand the trepidation regarding Paterson, I grew up there, alumni of EastSide High..lol. For the gentleman that would have killed himself, sorry we missed on that one, but, the show was a good time last year, I observed everyone eating, drinking, laughing, BS'ing, getting tuned...you know, all the stuff people do at meets.....not making a 12000 post thread for 6 guys meeting at Applebees.

I'm pretty disappointed in you guys, not that it amounts to anything...I met a couple of you and thought you were stand up guys....matter of fact...even sent out a personal invitation to a couple of you, didn't think the TBSS community would be bashed or ridiculed for inviting you all to a meet. I can't speak for everyone, but I'll be sure not to make the mistake of extending an invitation to a meet I have any involvement in. Truly sorry to have extended a friendly invitation to you guys, certainly never happen again.

Wow..you guys are serious?! Man, call me a geezer, but I'm all about the camraderie for car lovers, little suprised over the bashing of the show.

Just to clear a couple of things for you...the meet is in West Paterson, actually known as Woodland Park as voted in the last election...small borough, roughly 9000 people. I guess I understand the trepidation regarding Paterson, I grew up there, alumni of EastSide High..lol. For the gentleman that would have killed himself, sorry we missed on that one, but, the show was a good time last year, I observed everyone eating, drinking, laughing, BS'ing, getting tuned...you know, all the stuff people do at meets.....not making a 12000 post thread for 6 guys meeting at Applebees.

I'm pretty disappointed in you guys, not that it amounts to anything...I met a couple of you and thought you were stand up guys....matter of fact...even sent out a personal invitation to a couple of you, didn't think the TBSS community would be bashed or ridiculed for inviting you all to a meet. I can't speak for everyone, but I'll be sure not to make the mistake of extending an invitation to a meet I have any involvement in. Truly sorry to have extended a friendly invitation to you guys, certainly never happen again.

What the hell is going on here? Where do you see any bashing of the TBSS community? I made a joke because Dan got lost in Patterson one time on his way to the meet. I can't figure out why people are getting so thin skinned about things posted on here. If someone intentionally posts some inflamatory stuff, that's one thing. If a joke is made followed by a " :jester: ", either laugh, or move on to another post.

Im not bashing anybody... alls Im saying is I did not have that good of a time when I came last year

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

No, are you serious? Did you ever think that past attitudes and comments towards us here prompt us to stay away? Don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about Tommy. We have extended invites to you guys several times only to have 1 or 2 of you show up, so what comes around goes around. And where did we all bash your show and ridicule you for having a meet?? Please tell me, I must have missed it......I don't call a silly comment made by one member a bashing.....

We don't need to have vendors, and DJ's, and 75+ people to have a good time. We call a time and a place and show up, so what if it is only 6 of us? We still make the most of it seeing how we are truck enthusiasts. Our SSS membership numbers here in the tri-state area are alot smaller then the TBSS crowd due to the fact that there aren't as many on the road. And by the way, the head count is over a dozen if you haven't looked at my original post......

I am not going to lose sleep over you being disappointed in us, because quite frankly I am disappointed in you and some of your members due to your piss poor attitudes.

Do me a favor and stay out of my thread, I don't need it being locked a week before our meet.

:rant:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

What the hell is going on here? Where do you see any bashing of the TBSS community? I made a joke because Dan got lost in Patterson one time on his way to the meet. I can't figure out why people are getting so thin skinned about things posted on here. If someone intentionally posts some inflamatory stuff, that's one thing. If a joke is made followed by a " :jester: ", either laugh, or move on to another post.

I have to agree with Hank here. Where did this all come from? And why all of the sudden an increased involvement with the TBSS members?

This is discussion is over. I will leave the topic open for more discussion on the SSS meet on the 25th however the flaming must stop.

I have to agree with Hank here. Where did this all come from? And why all of the sudden an increased involvement with the TBSS members?

This is discussion is over. I will leave the topic open for more discussion on the SSS meet on the 25th however the flaming must stop.

:withstupid::dunno: