More Bad News

I got ripped off for a turbo kit for my old car once, now I am very careful buying stuff online. Good luck getting it all sorted out, I hope you dont have to get the police involved. I did and that didnt help at all with my case

One, I would like to say I appreciate the bashing. Two, Tyson, I have a job, Im sorry I dont answer calls or text while on the job. Get over it. Heres the story...

I attempted once to ship the Radix to the buyer, the day after I shipped it I went to Indiana to finish out a house. I did not want to drag this job out so I stayed out there for three weeks straight. I have Iowa Wireless service so my cell didnt work.. Therefore I got none of Tysons calls or texts. Meanwhile while I was gone some gas must have leaked out and they deemed the package a "biohazard". Since I did not pay the extra money to ship a "biohazard" package it got returned to me. I didnt know this until I returned home in which I get in touch with Tyson right away. I then cleaned out the Supercharger which was still in GREAT condition, and re packaged. I packaged it the best I could. Stuffed with styrophome and shirts trying to protect it the best I could. The place that unistalled everything boxed it up the first time. I simply took the contents out and put them in a new box. So if everything is not there I'm sorry THEY forgot it. I can get it. I still have the truck, but it is parked an hour and a half from me. I will be more than happy to file the claim with UPS. Im sorry everything has not gone smooth but for christ sakes man... grow up. The threats make me really want to go the extra mile. I will now file the claim with UPS. I will keep YOU informed.... until then dont contact me.

Chris, Thanks for speaking up for me. Youre a man among boys here. Great character wanting to learn the whole story before bashing anyone. Really appreciate it.

One, I would like to say I appreciate the bashing. Two, Tyson, I have a job, Im sorry I dont answer calls or text while on the job. Get over it. Heres the story...

I attempted once to ship the Radix to the buyer, the day after I shipped it I went to Indiana to finish out a house. I did not want to drag this job out so I stayed out there for three weeks straight. I have Iowa Wireless service so my cell didnt work.. Therefore I got none of Tysons calls or texts. Meanwhile while I was gone some gas must have leaked out and they deemed the package a "biohazard". Since I did not pay the extra money to ship a "biohazard" package it got returned to me. I didnt know this until I returned home in which I get in touch with Tyson right away. I then cleaned out the Supercharger which was still in GREAT condition, and re packaged. I packaged it the best I could. Stuffed with styrophome and shirts trying to protect it the best I could. The place that unistalled everything boxed it up the first time. I simply took the contents out and put them in a new box. So if everything is not there I'm sorry THEY forgot it. I can get it. I still have the truck, but it is parked an hour and a half from me. I will be more than happy to file the claim with UPS. Im sorry everything has not gone smooth but for christ sakes man... grow up. The threats make me really want to go the extra mile. I will now file the claim with UPS. I will keep YOU informed.... until then dont contact me.

Chris, Thanks for speaking up for me. Youre a man among boys here. Great character wanting to learn the whole story before bashing anyone. Really appreciate it.

before calling us boys you should understand that the buyer does not know that your out of reach for 3 weeks or so..So when he pays you alot of money and never recieves it and tried to get in touch with you to get no repsonse he felt this was his only option...and guess what? it worked didn't it?

I'm glad it was all just a big mix up but i dont blame the buyer one second for I would have done the same thing if not a helluva lot sooner.

One question..How did the shop forget to send everything when you said your self you unpacked it all and repacked it? Did you not know it all wasn't there?

All I am saying is put yourself in the buyers shoes for a minute and look at what transpired thru his eyes.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I am going to move this topic. I agree strongly with one reply in this thread and disagree with another. As a moderator, I will keep my opinions on the matter between the buyer and the seller and not "take sides". Bottom line is that a transaction of valueable goods and a substantial amount of money took place with a complete misunderstanding of buyer's AND seller's expectations. I trust the buyer and seller will now work out the details in a closed conversation.

well it seems like you guys are working it out. Glad to hear so but I will say with the amount of money, I also would have been worried. I do wonder why people wanted the seller banned when only one side of the story was known.

before calling us boys you should understand that the buyer does not know that your out of reach for 3 weeks or so..So when he pays you alot of money and never recieves it and tried to get in touch with you to get no repsonse he felt this was his only option...and guess what? it worked didn't it?

I'm glad it was all just a big mix up but i dont blame the buyer one second for I would have done the same thing if not a helluva lot sooner.

One question..How did the shop forget to send everything when you said your self you unpacked it all and repacked it? Did you not know it all wasn't there?

All I am saying is put yourself in the buyers shoes for a minute and look at what transpired thru his eyes.

:withstupid: business is business bro you give all the sellers a bad name.......im out

been there done that. been screwed online, been misunderstood. its all fun and games til it gets out of control. this thread was a good idea and a bad idea. i agree with brad on the packing part.... BUT seeing how willing you are to file the claim matt, i believe u will take care of it. EVERYONE CHILL!!! ive had WAY more money involved in my truck that i got ripped off. it all works out eventually unless ur like me with a 3rd tuner.. :jester: lol

good luck with the claim matt and good luck with the blower CTredSS :cheers:

Gentlemen

I did not start this post to be a "bashing" I am mature professional who has put a lot of money out, and have not been happy with what I received for it.

Matt, I don't want to threaten you, I apologize for getting somewhat emotional. Sorry man, but 2800 is a lot of money to me. An explanation would have gone a long way. I've been waiting a month and half for one.

UPS is coming to inspect package today.

Call me when you can and we can handle this like adults

Thanks

Tyson

860-601-0565