More Bad News

Well, for those of you that read my last post, I was having trouble with a transaction. I bought a used supercharger kit (everything but the fuel pump) from ccc_23 in February. After weeks of calls and emails....He sent me a text message saying he was "reshipping" the supercharger that day. (over a month later)

Good News!!- It finally came yesterday

BAD NEWS!....No meth kit, no heat exchanger, reservoir, or pump....AND because of the great packing job, it is damaged. Two corners of the manifold are damaged. One corner broke right off, the other is bent up.

Worse News...He once again won't answer calls or emails, and filing a claim through UPS, they only will send a check to the SHIPPER!!

Sooooo If anybody knows him, give him a call before the police get to him....or me

Thanks all

Tyson

ccc_23

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts I can help you out..., Oct 10 2007, 06:51 PM

Senior SS Member

Group: Member

Member No.: 11070

Hey i saw you were selling your waverunner and said something about getting an engagement ring. Although i wish i had the money for it i dont. but since your an SSS owner i think i can help you out with your engagement ring problem. my family and i operate a small jewlery business here in clinton, Iowa. i dont post this because i dont wanna help everyone and their brother out but id be more than happy to sell you an engagement ring at about half off. all brand new with the price tag on it so its not used or stolen haha. You dont have to say yes, just sayin i can help you if you want. Let me know i have a few things in mind

Well its a damn good thing I didn't trust this guy when he sent me this pm a few years ago while I was selling my Sea-Doo.......sounds like a SCAMMER!

I feel for ya bro, been burned a few times on deals like these!! :banghead:

did you get in touch with krambo i think that's his old set up,he might have some info of that a$$ho**.does the shipping box have a address?......if it does im sure some members that live close to him could pay him a visit :devil: .....................

He needs to get banned from this site before sh*t like this happens again!

Agreed...

Sorry for your misfortune...I am just glad that I backed out of considering purchasing it...I was contacting him regularly about it, until he stopped contacting me for 3-4 wks..then a better deal popped up...

Hope it all works out for you man.....

I have to get into this, i have been PMed by the buyer, he contacted me to ask me how to get ahold of MATT (CCC_23). he does live in Iowa, about 120 miles from me. he is a GREAT person who has been thru alot in the past few months. it seems you people jump without hearing the story, i dont know THIS particular story, but i do know MATT has had some HARD TIMES lately, he had his girl of several years leave him, he got into a lil DWI problem, he moved away from his family out on his own and its been a rough ride.

again i cant say what this interaction has been, but spreading this dirty laundry on the net? is that really the way to solve this? i mean certified letters work, as do other things. But i guess if public himulation is your thing, well then you succeeded.

and for what its worth, you can bash the HELL out of me if you want, but i refuse to get involved with giving my contact info i have on Matt to this buyer. it is NOT my place to give out info like that, and i would expect the same from my friends and family. trust me, he isnt hiding, he has a life he is living and it isnt easy for him right now. he will contact you when his life allows him to. yes it sucks, but hence the good price you recieved. I dont talk to Matt on a regular basis, so i dont know what is going on with him right now. IF he does contact me, i will let him know about this post and mention to call the buyer, but i will not go out of my way to call Matt and tell him to do this. its not my place, my interaction, nor my situation.

all I am saying is before you bash the hell out of someone, learn the whole damn story! that blower was in great condition when i road in matts truck, the thing SCREAMED and was hella strong. he didnt do this on purpose. accidents happen and he will make it right.

peace!