Hennessey Zr1

I like this one better :cheers:

saw that a few weeks ago, thing is sick! I was wonderin what lingenfelter's vette runs in the quarter, they only have the standing mile times on their site, 26 seconds I believe...

Somebody correct me if im wrong but isnt the fastest time for show room stock z06 10.99 or 11.1??? i know its in that range i just cant find the thread its been so long ago. Now a 09 zr1 has 100 more hp and this so called hennessy corvette would have more than the stock zr1. .... I just would have expected something quicker from him... disappointed to say the least.

put some slicks on it, i think that would make me alot more happier with the times

the fastest sotck z06 went 10.9 with stock run flats and 10.8 with radials. the conditions were better than ideal d/a was -600/-800 feet.

give those conditions to a stock zr1 and tires and it will be low 10's easy.

the fastest sotck z06 went 10.9 with stock run flats and 10.8 with radials. the conditions were better than ideal d/a was -600/-800 feet.

give those conditions to a stock zr1 and tires and it will be low 10's easy.

wasnt a stock zr1 thats the sad part

i thought the zr1 ran stock 11's anyways. so a mid 10 pass just doesn't impress me that much when you end up dropping 100k for the car and god knows how much more for the hennessey package. i just figured it should of gone much faster.

:withstupid: The zr1 is a badass car, but for the money it's just one of those cars people buy because they can. My local car/truck group has a cobra running 10.66 in the 1/4 so a zr1 needs to do a lot better to impress me. don't get my wrong. I love vettes and the zr1 is awesome, but I'd rather get a z06 and mod it than buy a zr1.