Any Room For C3's In Here?

i911fire

Hey all I guess I belong in here with all of the other non SS owners. I have a 2000 GMC C3. When I bought it I was told that it was stock with the excpetion of the exhaust (flowmaster). The other day I tried a Superchips tuner that was given to me (yes it is the correct one for this truck). I followed the instructions to the tee and everything worked well until it was time for the programmer to upload the program to the truck. It gave me an error code (036) and told me that the truck was not stock. Called super chips and they told me that there was probably a different tune already on it. I said all of the to ask this. How can I tell what tune is on it?

Anybody in the Salt Lake City or Northern Utah area?

Thanks

Ryan

Welcome aboard. C3's are cool.

On the tune, there is not much way of knowing what is there without some pulling it and giving it a look. You should look up Zippy (in Vegas) and let him tune it for you in person.

Have Fun

CD

Thanks All.

I keep seeing these nice SSs on the road. Just wondering how the C3 will stand up to them. Anybody looking for an SS in the Salt Lake area let me know. Found a Red 2003 and a White Sierra Denali 2006.

Ryan