Its Not Fun Loosing

newkiddSS

well my buddy has a 94 gti with a VR-6 V6 engine about 170 hp, he wanted to run after i told him my times at the track. i said ok, so we pull out of my base going on the pa turnpike. the 1st run was at a 40-50 rolled we both hit he blows right by me :( , second was a roll from 35 i dropped to 3 gear stayed with him for about a couple seconds then he pulls on me again, third time with the same result. fun time racin not to fun loosin :(

all i have is cai and true duals

He was most likely hanging in the lowest gear he could to get a jump on you. Try it from a stop; I bet the results will be a lot different.

[/quot

he didn't want to from a dig, he was complaining bout his tranny was f'ed up

you should have no problems with a 94 vr6 i am very lightly modded and have shown many my tailights. My suggestion is get a tune for your mods and give it another go!! :thumbs: OH and tell him real races are from a dig NOT a roll!!!

:confused: , 170 hp against 345 stock ss, vr6 vs 6.0 364, i dont get it :wtf: , can someone explain this one to me :(

Horsepower to weight ratio might have a little something to do with it.......but i agree race him from a dig...whole new ball game

well my buddy has a 94 gti with a VR-6 V6 engine about 170 hp, he wanted to run after i told him my times at the track. i said ok, so we pull out of my base going on the pa turnpike. the 1st run was at a 40-50 rolled we both hit he blows right by me :( , second was a roll from 35 i dropped to 3 gear stayed with him for about a couple seconds then he pulls on me again, third time with the same result. fun time racin not to fun loosin :(

all i have is cai and true duals

Haha, you guys are funny.. Im the dude with the little GTI... 178hp with a car that weights 2,400lbs is boss... The reason i didnt wanna race from a dig was cause my syncros for 2nd and 3rd gears are ****ed.. it takes me a whole second to shift into those gears unless i double clutch.. anyways heres the lil green monster... :P

by the way you guys all bought a lovely truck, i love listening to my boys exhaust... :cheers:

mygti.jpg

hecspics066.jpg

Haha, you guys are funny.. Im the dude with the little GTI... 178hp with a car that weights 2,400lbs is boss... The reason i didnt wanna race from a dig was cause my syncros for 2nd and 3rd gears are ****ed.. it takes me a whole second to shift into those gears unless i double clutch.. anyways heres the lil green monster... :P

by the way you guys all bought a lovely truck, i love listening to my boys exhaust... :cheers:

mygti.jpg

hecspics066.jpg

:confused:

syrian-hamsters-p1010075-1024.jpg