Turkey Hunting Inc 8 Days!

JohnZ1234

Yep i plan on snaggin a long beard within first couple days of hunting... if i get one with a gun within first two days ill be hunting out of a blind with my bow the rest of the time... i only got one week to hunt this year

Yep i plan on snaggin a long beard within first couple days of hunting... if i get one with a gun within first two days ill be hunting out of a blind with my bow the rest of the time... i only got one week to hunt this year

have you heard about the guillotine arrow??

Edit: link added

Edited by Ricardinho_SS (see edit history)

My little brother is trying out those guillotines in a week when his season opens, he is having a friend tape it too so if he gets one ill post a pic. My older bro got one with his truck last week took his mirror off, these things are all over in WI.

have you heard about the guillotine arrow??

Edit: link added

I have seen them, and thought about buying one or two just to laugh. The head flopping off is hiliarious. The only problem is that when i hear a turkey gobble close i shake uncontrollably haha. I thought about getting some turkey broadheads. They dont penatrate that much to keep from ruining the meat. I dont care about the meat so ill use my deer broad heads and try not shootin threw wing feathers.

those mofo's are BAD ! Deff have to be a good shot...but very worth it

beleive me they are worth it, my friend has a few of those and it's just amazing how the head flies off when you hit it right in the middle

I have seen them, and thought about buying one or two just to laugh. The head flopping off is hiliarious. The only problem is that when i hear a turkey gobble close i shake uncontrollably haha. I thought about getting some turkey broadheads. They dont penatrate that much to keep from ruining the meat. I dont care about the meat so ill use my deer broad heads and try not shootin threw wing feathers.

lol, i too shake when i see one close and that is why i miss most of the time :(