Need 2 More Inches

RacerJJ

RedPenisPump.JPG

btw are you sure you have hangers and not shackles? most people do shackles first.

Yeah pretty sure you probably have shackles rights now and not hangers. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would go through the hassle of installing hangers over shackles just for a 2" drop... but there are some crazy people out there, no offense if you went this route haha. But if you did, the hard part is already over

RedPenisPump.JPG

btw are you sure you have hangers and not shackles? most people do shackles first.

lol, i knew someone was going to post something like this, but i was waiting for someone to post the extenze pic

RedPenisPump.JPG

lmao......you guys are ruthless :D

RedPenisPump.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol::eek: Not the old PUMP lmao

You cant use lowering blocks because your leaf spring is above the axle, and will raise it now lower it. The only way you can drop it more is, 2" leafs or hangers. If you wanna go ghetto pull an overload spring and see how it sits.

Edited by VhoGmc (see edit history)

You cant use lowering blocks because your leaf spring is above the axle, and will raise it now lower it. The only way you can drop it more is, 2" leafs or hangers. If you wanna go ghetto pull an overload spring and see how it sits.

What do you mean? What is this overload spring? I am all about ghetto and cheap so if it works, I'll do it! What about just using some steel bar to extend the shackle two more inches.

I wouldn't extend the shackle anymore, it throws your pinion angle way off. You have a three spring leafpack, the shortest on the bottom is the overload, take that one out and it will you give you some drop. FYI it is probably gonna ride like shat and be super soft.

I wouldn't extend the shackle anymore, it throws your pinion angle way off. You have a three spring leafpack, the shortest on the bottom is the overload, take that one out and it will you give you some drop. FYI it is probably gonna ride like shat and be super soft.

That would be ok. I only drag race the truck anyway. I guess I should just buy some hangers and do it right, huh?