Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

i won't be able to make it, as much as i want to since hometown ventura is just 15 minutes from t.o., but zippy and linzerella will be making their 5 hour drive from vegas. it should be a good meet, pics are a must guys.

just realized something Zippy...traffic may be horrible on the way out and back since it is a holiday weekend.

Oh, you don't know Zippy that well. I can guess we'll be driving both ways late at night so traffic wont be too bad. He's probably working Saturday so we'll head down there Saturday night and we're taking the Hoe instead of the truck unless we can find someone to puppysit :P

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brad (srtbrad) sure go ahead a PM the members who want to go to the event... like rob said, dont open post the address...

I would love to see some SRT's come out... believe it or not I almost bought a 2008 midnight runner two years ago, I think they are bad ass trucks for sure!

Im sure we'll have enough food and drinks...

ahahahaha!!! sorry Aaron that shit just sounded funny to me, dont take that the wrong way...

oh and i just noticed this but J-Dawg's name is Josh not Jeremy, just a heads up...

-Rob

hahaha that was the idea, list updated...

Brad (srtbrad) sure go ahead a PM the members who want to go to the event... like rob said, dont open post the address...

I would love to see some SRT's come out... believe it or not I almost bought a 2008 midnight runner two years ago, I think they are bad ass trucks for sure!

Im sure we'll have enough food and drinks...

I've pm'ed 2 members that want to go so far. Maybe you can stop by the VTCOA as well and post up.

No we are the VTCOA (Viper Truck Club Of America). On my thread on the VTCOA I said I'd ask permission to post the address first. We have a few members that want to go. Here's the link:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34574

just thought it be worth it to ask lol, since you all drive dodges lol.

see you guys there

Edited by la poderosa (see edit history)

damn :omg: .

does that include the srt guys?

No not including them, GMFS, PT.net or the Dodge guys or Dave's friends. This is gonna be the biggest meet of the year lol

Oh, you don't know Zippy that well. I can guess we'll be driving both ways late at night so traffic wont be too bad. He's probably working Saturday so we'll head down there Saturday night and we're taking the Hoe instead of the truck unless we can find someone to puppysit :P

i used to do the same thing when i would drive to ventura and back. but now, i don't want to take the risk of falling asleep. done that a few times, really scary when you wake up just inches from disaster.

I just got a confirmation that my friend Brandan who is a feature editor for Truckin' will be there... taking pictures!...

:banghead:

i'm an ass

now if only i can get this kind of roster for a vegas meet.

I just got a confirmation that my friend Brandan who is a feature editor for Truckin' will be there... taking pictures!

I have about a dozen or so from pt.net along with personal friends... plus the SRT guys, and PT.net

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! :omg: , this is our chance to be famous guys :fingersx: lol, sweet, now i really cant whait :drool::D:chevy:

God!! this will be awesome!!! I'll bring out my video camera and maybe throw together a video for "THE TUBE" (you tube) I'll try to get there early to film all the trucks coming in! and I'm defiantly looking forward to that Go kart track!