Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some not so good news... my painter told me he is pretty certain my truck wont be done by this weekend... so those of you looking to check out my truck... no luck!

but good news - g2g is still on!

WEAK!!! damn i really wanted to see the paint finished... again... :D

well atleast we're still having the meet, andf thee's more and more people confirming basically on a daily basis. DUDE I CANT WAIT!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

yea i was just there today checking it out... he is going to try, but there is a ton left to do... plus the type of clear we are using takes awhile to dry... i will have pics tho.

right on... but i dont blame him fo wanted to take his time. i mean if it means it will take longer for it to cme out right then so be it, i just wanna be one of the first people to see it in person tho :D:thumbs:

yeah man take tons of pics so we some of the new members can see it...

-Rob

Bump, so what's everyone else bringing? Any new food/drink bringers?

My update: I'm bringing this chick Deisi with me, she's real cool, into trucks and friendly....

i'm bring carne asada and maybe some chicken, anything else i should be bring???

-Rob

Cool Rob, sounds great, nothing more just plenty of it, I eat a lb. myself lol :drool:

My truck may be there after all... we'll see.

I am buying 2 sleeves of costco burgers with buns, hot dogs, potato salad, chips, cookies, fruit platters, bowls, plates, plastic utensils, drinks...

oh yea, a solid rule - if i hadn't already stated, no alcohol at all. thanks.

my bbq will be stacked with dogs and burgers, aaron, bring yours, you can bring it up the day before, PM me

Im calling the go kart place tomorrow to see if we can get special pricing... Since monday is a holiday, we can chill at my shop all day and well into the night... do I smell an impromptu poker tournament after dark?? We have tables and chairs...

:pimp: