Photoshoot Pics

NTMD8R_SS

Thanks for the compliments.

serious nice rims... :drool: what kind are they ?i would love to have them blacked out!!

i would hate to be the guy that haves to clean those windows in the back ground on those buildings...lol

They are 22" bonspeed intense 6's and yeah that job must suck.

• 2 months later...

Added fog lights, im very surprised all that is needed is the relay, dash switch and actual fog lights and that is all that is neded to make them work. I made some brackets/extensions because i didnt want to cut up my brake ducts still need to seal off around the brake ducts where the light shines tru the seams.

I went alittle out on the limb and did 3k HIDs and im very satisfied whit the look and I really like that the HIDgate ballast where so small that they fit in the little ledge behind the parking lamps and all the wires are hidden.

Quick shot before i adjusted the lights

P7140051.jpg

See where the light shines tru the seams and under the ducts, soon to be eliminated.

P7140046.jpg

And the switch.

P7160063.jpg

the audi belonged to a cousin of the guy that shot the photos

sweet!

photoshop the lamp post out of the pic with the three together from the front and you'll have a perfect score!

In the picture with the 3 SSS's, the one on the left, not an actuall SS is it? Doesn't look like it's got the SS bumper up front...

I had the only SS their, we took that picture because our trucks where black and 1 was a Regular cab, extended cab and a crew cab.

Better pic of the fogs, still need to drive it at night to make final adjustments.

P7180065.jpg