Looking For A Trade With A Chevy Silverado Ss

Martin Perales

I have a 06 chevy silverado, its a 4-door, 5.3L engine (Vortec), has about 49k miles, color is dark blue, has 22's chrome rims, has a chamber exchaust (dumped), interior is normal (not leather), is well taking care of, no damages in the inside and the outside of the truck, runs great, has no problems, door handles are chrome, gas tank cover is chrome, I will be posting pictures pretty soon.

I am willing to TRADE my truck for a chevy silverado SS or either just BUY an SS it can work out either way. Well i would like the truck if it has no damages from the outside and the inside. Runs without having any problems, and as in for miles it has to be under 100k. The color of the SS doens't really matter nor the color of the interior. If the SS is stock that is fine and if it has any added additions that is also fine.

If anybody who knows anyone to either TRADE or Sale an SS just contact me on this website and also im looking for one in the area of Fort Worth or Dallas. I really appreciate the help from youll :chevy: .

Edited by Chevy Lover (see edit history)

I have a 06 chevy silverado, its a 4-door, 5.3L engine (Vortec), has about 49k miles, color is dark blue, has 22's chrome rims, has a chamber exchaust (dumped), interior is normal (not leather), is well taking care of, no damages in the inside and the outside of the truck, runs great, has no problems, door handles are chrome, gas tank cover is chrome, I will be posting pictures pretty soon.

I am willing to trade my truck for a 06 chevy silverado SS, less than 100k miles, has no problems, has no damages from the inside and outside, doesn't matter if its fully stocked or has added additions, color either black or red.

Give me a message if you know anybody who i can contact or is willing to trade and lives near Fort Worth, Dallas, San Antonio, or Houston.

GOOD LUCK finding an SSS owner willing to trade :crazy::cheers:

WTF ARE YOU NUTS! You have to give a little if you want something. We love our trucks and you want one so..... Why would we down grade? Maybe if you wanted an older one with miles and one of us needed a newer truck. Unless you have a loan on your truck and you need to have something of value. But either way. You stil need you give a better deal. Ok I'm out

WTF ARE YOU NUTS! You have to give a little if you want something. We love our trucks and you want one so..... Why would we down grade? Maybe if you wanted an older one with miles and one of us needed a newer truck. Unless you have a loan on your truck and you need to have something of value. But either way. You stil need you give a better deal. Ok I'm out

damn be easy on him, while no one here might not trade him, he's just seeing if someone will..worth a shot you never know. and good luck chevy lover..hope you find one man :cheers:

no need for cursing

BTW bud, I hope you can find what you're looking for. We had a member that was blocked and your user name was what he called himself, just reminded me of him. But if it's you ahhhhhhhhhh go away lol. Sure you're not, good luck.....

im not stupid okay so their is no need to talk shit, i was just checking out the website

if you would re-read my post you will find that i was agreeing with bill about finding someone willing to trade down, i was in no way "talking shit" as you put it, nor was i calling you stupid.i usually make it a point to not call people i dont know stupid, im sure everyone who knows me on this site could vouch for me.

you will be able to trade for a 03, or high milage 04.. But asking for a 06 SS won't happen

You'll find someone.. Just keep looking. your truck sounds nice, Pics might help you out :)