Z06 Brake Upgrade Brackets

dkkustoms

Ray,

I'm in for the 15" rotors. Doo you have a ballpark figure of price.

these work with the C6 Zo6 Calipers only.

Btw I have been working a deal on a group purchase of 15" front rotors.

Preliminary info will require NO LESS than a 10 Set Pre order.

It Should be a great chance to save some REAL MONEY!

Matching 14" rear rotors are also avail, Several sets are out and running around that add that complete look!

Thx Eric for your continuing efforts!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to keep you guys in the dark. The shop I work for finally got some work and been hurting real bad for money so the brackets kind of got put on hold for a little bit. The fronts are still at the plating shop waiting to be picked up and I just need to finish up a couple of things on the business end. If all goes well should be ready to sell them by early to mid July. Thanks again for your patience guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately nothing good yet. They city of LA takes forever to process and business filings. I was told I'd have everything I needed by the beginning of July, obviously that hasn't happened. I tell you I have a whole new respect for anyone doing business in California. There are so many hoops you have to jump through. The part that kills me is the fact that I have them already made and anodized sitting in my garage just waiting to be sold and I know you guys want them, but I can't because I'll get screwed by the government if you don't play by their rules. As I said before as soon as I get all the paperwork, you guys will be the first ones to know. Thanks for your patience.

Eric

Its all the sellers permit and DBA crap. A lot of people won't pay tax since they are outside of California but I have to charge tax for those that aren't. It sucks but I don't want the California tax franchise board after me. I've been audited before and it sucked. No wonder so many companies are leaving California. There is just so much crap and red tape to do anything at all.

Its all the sellers permit and DBA crap. A lot of people won't pay tax since they are outside of California but I have to charge tax for those that aren't. It sucks but I don't want the California tax franchise board after me. I've been audited before and it sucked. No wonder so many companies are leaving California. There is just so much crap and red tape to do anything at all.

all that just to sell some brackets to an online forum? I'm not 100% business savvy, but it would seem that its just easier to sell it outright, no? Filing for business permits, insurance, etc would just add a ton of overhead to the price, no? :confused:

all that just to sell some brackets to an online forum? I'm not 100% business savvy, but it would seem that its just easier to sell it outright, no? Filing for business permits, insurance, etc would just add a ton of overhead to the price, no? :confused:

Yeah it would be a lot easier except for the fact that in leaves me wide open liability wise if someone does something stupid, gets hurt, kills someone, etc and then they come after me personally. Then I'll get to spent a whole lot of money trying to keep some lawyer from taking everything I've ever worked for. Regardless either way if I don't charge sales tax and the California Tax Franchise Board finds out then I'll pay more in penalties and fines than I'l make. All in all its not worth the risk for me. If the brackets sell I plan on producing them in batches until people stop wanting them. I also have plans to make other products that I think others might like as well. So basically its a bit more work now, but I am a lot more protected and gain a lot more in the end and people will get something they want.