Reports Of Pontiac's End Sadden Fans Of Muscular Brand

yea my dad told me a week ago about this. he had a big conference in nashville with gm this was the out come..

yes post pics i would love to see it

i never ownd one but still, pontiac was a mucsle icon, i read in an article that gm plans to sell the HUMMER brand and china might go for it, wow, CHINESE HUMMERS, whats next, chinese m1 and m4, god, when will there be a stop to all this bullshit :banghead:

I hate to see any American car company go under. I've never really been a fan of the Pontiac performance cars except for the 67 GTO, now that car I like! The new GTO's might run good but they have about as much style as an AMC Matador in my opinion.

I hate to see any American car company go under. I've never really been a fan of the Pontiac performance cars except for the 67 GTO, now that car I like! The new GTO's might run good but they have about as much style as an AMC Matador in my opinion.

End of an great line. Very sad :(

Read this in the newspaper today.. Crazy.

This much pressure on Gm.. something had to give.

Everyone with T/As needs to really hold onto them now..

I happen to have a 70.5 t/a ram air III 4 spd sittin in my garage. Almost considered selling it but now I may have to keep it. Such a cool car but impossible to find parts for.

I happen to have a 70.5 t/a ram air III 4 spd sittin in my garage. Almost considered selling it but now I may have to keep it. Such a cool car but impossible to find parts for.
Performance Years Pontiac, Year One, and OPG have tons of stuff for them. What are you looking for? Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

Functional shaker scoop. I think 70 71 were the only years for it. The car was wrecked in 77 so it only has 35000 miles on it but the front was cleaned off. I bought the car disassembled. The correct hood scoop is the last piece I am missing. Mine is blue with a white stripe and black interior. I has every power option. So it is extremely rare. Thus I need an oem scoop to make the car correct. In the last 10 yrs I have come across only two of the 70.5's both were white. So I need to do some research to figure out just how rare mine is. Might sell the intimidator and finish the t/a project?????