Drop Done ! 2/4 And Love It !

Two inch Belltech spindles, 4" DJM hanger/shackle kit, new belltech street shocks. Energy suspension kit. Shaved 2 nubs from rear bumps and drilled them, then mounted directly to frame. Had to turn torsion screw a few times on passenger side and a few less on driver side. Not she sits nearly dead-nuts level and the ride is great...i'd definately say better than before. It was a lot of work and a headache for me because i'd never done this and had no idea where to start. There are about 10 guys on here that i irritated the hell out of, i'm sure of it. But, Thanks !!!! I wouldn't have done this without your help. You know who you are as i've pm'd the hell out of most of you. Next stop.....dynamatting and a clean, strong sound system. Then i'm done. Then i just wait for the repairs to kick in. Actually, next stop is giving this truck a bath.

post-8284-1240956192_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1240956209_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1240956224_thumb.jpg

oh my that looks good I like the head lights to and the hood and the smoked tails ..Where did you get your hood and what brand is it if you dont mind :thumbs:

Not sure on the hood. Many of you may not know, but i bought this from moog5050 in March. This thing was heavily modded by him, so i don't know where he got alot of the parts, but i'll say this....he didn't leave much for me too do and he did a hell of a job with it. This and a sound system is all that is left to do. Then, like i said, wait for things to start breaking and open up the wallet....and wait for the divorce.

BTW, i ended up buying a air chisel from a hardware store and wrecked my hearing between that and the grinder to get the rivets out. If i had to do it all over again, i'd find someone with a torch to come over and burn 'em out. Would've saved me about 8 hours.