Wrecked My Truck

Jond983

Here's the story.. i was on my way to pick up my wheels & tires i bought off from shakesvho and i was doing 30 in a 30 in the left lane on a two lane one way street and there was a woman just in front of me driving a green expedition in the right lane with her left signal on :confused:. i didn't know whether she just left it on or planned to turn from that lane... well she turned left.. right in front of me i had almost no time to react..i just braced for impact. my guess is she thought it was a two way street from the way she turned. just the right front took a hit and no frame or motor damage

the truck just looks gross

007-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

That sucks man! I almost had someone pull that on me the other day. I had it when people don't bother looking before the change lanes! At least she's not totalled and can be fixed. Sounds like a good excuse to do a Denali front end! Good luck with the rebuild and keep the pics coming.

That sucks man! I almost had someone pull that on me the other day. I had it when people don't bother looking before the change lanes! At least she's not totalled and can be fixed. Sounds like a good excuse to do a Denali front end! Good luck with the rebuild and keep the pics coming.

i'm seriously contemplating that...i'm great buddies with the guy that is over the body shop dept. over at the gmc dealership the truck is at. i'll see if he can pull a few strings for me.