A House Fire On Video

RockHead

I run with Doylestown Fire Co. Part time as a Vol. Fire Fighter . And they had aworkin house fire the other day and here it is on Vid . It was for sale for almost 2 years and it was brand new No siding was on it . It would sell at all .....

http://phillyfirenews.com/content/firewire/detail/2770

EDIT to add a link mjb

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

Man I miss my old house. I moved and my new dept doesnt get jack for calls lol. I am like twitching over here. Haven't seen a burner in a while :sigh: . Looked like a nice house. Any clues on origin of the fire?

Rob

back in January of 08 i saw a similar thing. It was in the middle of the night, and i thought it was the neighbors fighting because of all the screaming and glass braking. That was one mean sounding fire. I looked out my bedroom window and saw a home on fire. Turn out that a faulty furnace started the fire and an elderly person lived there but died at the scene because of a heart attack. She couldn't bare to see her possession go up in a fire.

My house burned down last year and I'll tell you it is a good thing we have volunteers. Kudos to you guys. We were sleeping and my girl said she heard something. I told her to go back asleep and don't ca know I got up cause she was nagging me!!! well lost the house but we got out in time and watched in horror as we just bought the house 2 months earlyier. All rebuilt now. Thanks to all who do any type of volunteer work and also you paid firefighters and ems people. :flag:

Any clues on origin of the fire?

so the house wouldnt sale and no one was living in it and it just soo happen to catch on fire?

the home owner started the fire we be leave . But there is no strong prove that he did ...........

Arson, plain and simple. The origin of the fire was.............everywhere. Most cases like that are usually a can of 87 octane and a match. That fire load was too large, too fast. With the way the economy, job, and housing markets are, we will be seeing more of this sadly enough.........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)