Best Episode Of Mail Call, Ever

:crazy: What an amazing display of Firepower!

Man i love that show! The gunny is so frikin hilarious! If i could meet only one celebrity in my entire life it would be him

He came to my home town a few years ago to film an episode about the F-15 fighter jet, The air National Guard base in my hometown is the only f-15 fighter training school so he came there. I have a few buddies who met him and they said he was so cool and he was just your average joe.

nice, thats the m249 saw 5.56 right?

yes sir 5.56mm, the other weapon i am shooting is a 240b its 7.62 mm cant shoot it standing i tried lol

yes sir 5.56mm, the other weapon i am shooting is a 240b its 7.62 mm cant shoot it standing i tried lol

nice, have you gotten a chance to fire an ak47 yet, i think all service members are required to know how to operate the ak and rpg 7 right?

nice, have you gotten a chance to fire an ak47 yet, i think all service members are required to know how to operate the ak and rpg 7 right?

yea i have shot just about every weapon out not all but most. rpg isnt bad the stinger or dragon is way funner imo. i like the ak-47 its a very well managed weapon

yea i have shot just about every weapon out not all but most. rpg isnt bad the stinger or dragon is way funner imo. i like the ak-47 its a very well managed weapon

i hear ya, i love the ak family of riffles, those things can go through almost anything

but when it comes to new generation riffles, i prefeer

hk_g36_ag36.jpg

ckeck this out

that m14 is nice, so is the B.A.R, hell i think there all awesome

next time you get a chance sling that 240 and shoot it from the hip. we always did that at random ranges when we had ammo we needed to burn up.

i agree the ak-47 would be a better weapon all around if the sites weren't so crappy.