03 Silverado Ss For Sale

I first want to start off by saying that I don't have to sell my truck I am just listing this to see if there is any interest in my truck. I am not being forced to sell or anything.

Ok so I never thought I would want to sell this but here we go. 2003 Silverado SS AWD. Black. Comes with a bunch of extras. It has never been in wreck or accident, never ben stolen or broken into. There are no dents but it does have a few dings and what not. Paint shows normal wear but it is not bad. I take awesome care of this thing and I get compliments every where I go

The bad parts it has 96k and some change on it it is my DD. And I still owe a little on it as well, It will need new tires and maybe shocks at some point

I will sell everything with it for 17,000 or b/o I know it seems high but check out what it will come with

The list:

steel cowl induction hood

ISS spoiler already mounted

Tinted tails and 3rd brake light

Rear windows all 3 are 5% tint and the sides are 35%

Amber parking lights and chrome side marker headlights with real bright PIAA head lights

Also it has the Antenna delete and the tow hitch is off and will not come with the truck, Unless you really need it let me know.!

Flowmaster Dual in/out muffler with 4 inch tips

Chrome interior handles and gauge bezel

Diablo sport tune. Its coming out.

Parts that are waiting to go on.. I WILL NOT PART THIS STUFF OUT!! DONT ASK IT ONLY GOES WITH THE PERSON THAT BUYS THE TRUCK!!!

OBX LT headers

Z06 Corvette Brake Upgrade Kit minus SS lines and front rotors. Everything is brand new!

Trans go hd2 shift kit and also it will come with a Built up PI TC

Winter set of tail lights and head/parking lights

Stock hood.

I am sure there is other things that I am forgetting. Again I don't have to sell the truck I went and looked at an 08 Gmc and fell in love with it. So let me know what you think I can also provide more pics and other questions that you may have. Also this if it is sold will be sold as is no returns no warranties. No refunds.. Come by look at drive what ever just let me know. :cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Don't get me wrong if it doesn't sell so be it. But this is what I looked at 08 18k on the odometer. Super clean :wub: 6.2 6 spd

I feel you on the new Denali man. I want one so badly.. but I know I'll never get anywhere near how much I put into my truck, so I don't think I could ever sell it. Granted I don't 'need' to sell the SSS to get a Denali but.. It would make sense. Good luck on the sale, especially if it goes through and you get a Denali!