2jz '67 Camaro

Ross

I find it funny people love it when you drop a 350 chevy into a jap car but when they drop a jap engine into an american car everyone throws a fit, trashes the car and tells you what bad taste it is. The car is Bad none the less, I wouldn't buy it, but still sweet. Very different.

I find it funny people love it when you drop a 350 chevy into a jap car but when they drop a jap engine into an american car everyone throws a fit, trashes the car and tells you what bad taste it is. The car is Bad none the less, I wouldn't buy it, but still sweet. Very different.

that's because it's a camaro!! would you take a 70 hemi cuda and drop in a honda engine?? what's the point, it's like inbreeding, you just don't do it. :jester:

but, it is what it is, and what's cool to some, is not to others.

that's because it's a camaro!! would you take a 70 hemi cuda and drop in a honda engine?? what's the point, it's like inbreeding, you just don't do it.

but, it is what it is, and what's cool to some, is not to others.

I understand what you are saying, and trust me I wouldn't do it. I just like seeing people get all tight assed when stuff like this happens but laugh when we put a big block in a civic. People's inability to view their own double standards amuses me. I like it when people do things different from the rest of the sheep in line, but again I wouldn't do it. It takes Ballz to do what he did knowing he would get harped on.

That Camaro is bad A$s. I wouldn't buy it if I had the money, but it is an amazing car. Isn't that what being into hot rods is all about? To buck the system and go a different route than the norm? This guy knew that he was going to get beat on constantly with this build, but it is innovative. There is American muscle in lots of imports these days. Just think of what the import people said when the first import car rolled down the street with a SBC under the hood.

Props to him and his Camaro!

Got to admit,i love it when i see a SBC under the hood of a classic Furd...but i get the HEEBIE GEEBIES when i see another make under the hood of A CLASSIC CHEVY!! Thats just me....Keep GM all GM!!

I even cringe at a 9 " under a GM race car!! :mad:

Edited by ssspringer (see edit history)