Chick With Sss!

funceca88

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've let a couple of my girl friends drive my truck (with me in it of course) and they love it, rofl, other guys in trucks look at us and are like :omg: then I tell them to go fast but they wont just to show off. oh well. :driving:

chicks in truck do look hot specially when its a badass looking truck(SSS) i'v seen a couple girls in SS's around my area, one in a Victory Red one on some clean 24's and another one in a black one lowered cruising with some other chick; but both times i'v seen them i had a chick in the truck with me...

Correct me if I'm wrong SS Vets:

Kim

Wody's Girl (sorry don't know how to ad the trademark symbol) :jester:

yeah there's a couple member that are females, Kim drive a blue SSS and i think IH82W8(?) drive a TBSS. i think there use to be more but some of them were some of the original members on the site.

-Rob

Kim

chevygal

IH82W8

Aspentaylor-She hasn't been here in a while

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

My girl drives my ss all the time in the Albany area. when she puts gas in it she says guys always start asking questions about the truck. I know what their after lol. We used to have the baby seats in the back seat ha ha

My girl drives my ss all the time in the Albany area. when she puts gas in it she says guys always start asking questions about the truck. I know what their after lol. We used to have the baby seats in the back seat ha ha
I have doll shoes in mine from my daughter. :crackup:

There was one that lived down the street from me a few years ago that had a red 05'. Her truck was louder than mine! This was before I got my SS, but she used to drive by my house everyday, and raddle the windows with a deep rumble. I couldn't believe how loud it was. I always wondered what she had for an exhaust and under the hood for mods, but I never could catch her. It sounded like she had true duals or maybe cutouts. Don't no, but it sure was loud. She was a hot blond too! I think she was renting from someone in the hood for about a year. I finally went to the house were she lived when I got mine, but she had already moved. :(

There was one that lived down the street from me a few years ago that had a red 05'. Her truck was louder than mine! This was before I got my SS, but she used to drive by my house everyday, and raddle the windows with a deep rumble. I couldn't believe how loud it was. I always wondered what she had for an exhaust and under the hood for mods, but I never could catch her. It sounded like she had true duals or maybe cutouts. Don't no, but it sure was loud. She was a hot blond too! I think she was renting from someone in the hood for about a year. I finally went to the house were she lived when I got mine, but she had already moved. :(

:banghead:

i beet you wish she still lived there hu :D , i would :jester::cool: