What Do You Do For Work?

I work in healthcare, for Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care in Pasadena, CA seasons.org

My job title is the Director of Volunteer Services. I recruit, train and appropriately place patient care volunteers with patients that have less than 6 months to live.

Seasons is Medicare, Medi-Cal and private insurance funded, recession proof. I have been doing this since August 2005.

-Aaron

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

i work at target,one of several warehouse co-ordinater :crazy: , preety much just supervise some people and get told what to do :rolleyes: , o well, it pays allright :glare: .

it gives me a chance to start going to school and get my academics to a superior level so i can do what i really whant to do.

3155717134_b91f6be782.jpg

the plus side about working at target it is that i get one full week of paid time off, witch im enjoying right now :jester: hehe

Edited by la poderosa (see edit history)

Well I'm gonna jump in here. I do Home theater/ home Automation on the weekdays for a company and I have a Pro Audio company to DJ and do live sound nights and weekends. Business is finally starting to pick up!!! :D

Iam a service manager @ one of the many Sams clubs. I liked it before, now iam just bored. I'm just waiting to turn 21 to apply for the LAPD! But I also would like to work as a firefighter. Someday........

Im a supervisor for the city of Anaheim in orange county Ca. I work at the convention center across the street from disney land. I run the crews that set up the stages and meeting rooms for the shows that come in.

GMC Parts dept, for now. I am using this as my internship for my BT degree in Auto Tech. Once I am done with that (Provided I don't get bumped up to manager or something), I want to go into paid firefighting and possibly make the jump from EMT-B to Paramedic. Time will tell and it all depends on the economy.

I sell left handed sky hooks. :jester:

I am the purchasing/logistics agent and fleet supervisor for a large security company in the NY metro area. I am also a volunteer firefighter. :fart: