Power Acoustik Amps....

i had a power acoustik amp in my first go-around for a system and in my opinion it SUCKED! theyre cheap and claim they have alot of power but if you have them tested they put out nowhere near the power that they say and the sound quality of your subs will be horrible in comparison to a higher quality amp. look into an inexpensive Kicker amp or if you need alot of power at a smaller price Hifonics would be the way to go.

i love my hifonics, its a 1200 rms / 2400 max powering 4 10" JL W3's and it pounds! but if you havent had good luck with them try www.hifisoundconnection.com for a refurb kicker amp. theyre pretty cheap and just as good as new. my buddy is running 3 of them in his truck.

I have had 3 power acoustik amps, and it all depends on the series. I had an old school round one with blue neons in it, and that was the best amp I have owned. It was 1200 watts and it pounded the subs. Had it half way turned up and hit 143db at an SPL competition with 2 audiobahn 12's.